Share Your BMX Photos

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
Share Your BMX Photos
Posted: Nov 13, 2009 at 17:43 Quote
mattgelinas1 wrote:
mitch133 wrote:
austin2112 wrote:
No low-pez frames are now in pruduction. they have completely stopped production a little while ago. The replacment is a frame called the Guttershark. Suposed to be as light as the low-pez but look more like the deathtrap

oh yes i knew haro would smarten up i know this stupid kid that has broken 4 of those frames and he says he cant ride anyother frame now because it feels werid after having a scooter frame for so long
haha no. a "scooter" frame would only have a wide downtube that you would stand on and a huge top tube
photo
dude its khes new frame its a prototype sickkkkkk but its still a bike tho

Posted: Nov 13, 2009 at 17:48 Quote
dude honestly shut up. we all know you hate low slung frames. absolutely noone cares but you. we all have opinions and me i love low slung frames thats just me you might not like them but idc what you think just to tell the truth

Posted: Nov 13, 2009 at 17:54 Quote
austin2112 wrote:
dude honestly shut up. we all know you hate low slung frames. absolutely noone cares but you. we all have opinions and me i love low slung frames thats just me you might not like them but idc what you think just to tell the truth
honsetly tho can you really not see where its going like even if that was a joke like in a few years u could be looking at that with some tall boys and an sandm stem some khe tires its a slippry slope

Posted: Nov 13, 2009 at 17:55 Quote
i see nothing bad about that

Posted: Nov 13, 2009 at 17:56 Quote
mitch133 wrote:
austin2112 wrote:
honsetly tho can you really not see where its going like even if that was a joke like in a few years u could be looking at that with some tall boys and an sandm stem some khe tires its a slippry slope
haha me and austin were already talkin about the future 1 tube bikes

Posted: Nov 13, 2009 at 17:58 Quote
mattgelinas1 wrote:
mitch133 wrote:
austin2112 wrote:
haha me and austin were already talkin about the future 1 tube bikes

oh ive talked about like jokingly but i think if your seat is lower than ur pedals its not a bmx bike anymore its like the trials 20 inch bikes ive seen before i hate trials unless ur scaling up a cliff or something thats sick or dirtbikes that are for trials

Posted: Nov 13, 2009 at 18:00 Quote
austin2112 wrote:
nothing bad about this
photo

the fact that its a scooter not a BIKE maybe you guys should go make a pinkscooter.com seems like your pretty into them

Posted: Nov 13, 2009 at 18:03 Quote
mitch133 wrote:
austin2112 wrote:
nothing bad about this
photo

the fact that its a scooter not a BIKE maybe you guys should go make a pinkscooter.com seems like your pretty into them
haha now i wana ride that

Posted: Nov 13, 2009 at 18:04 Quote
your an idiot. we love low slung frames. not under your pedal. thats to rediculous for me. the lowpez is getting to low almost. we dont love scooters i ride one cause when my bike breks i have somthing to ride

Posted: Nov 13, 2009 at 18:04 Quote
mattgelinas1 wrote:
mitch133 wrote:
austin2112 wrote:
nothing bad about this
photo

haha now i wana ride that
ill take all ur old good parts for free when u switch to scooters

Posted: Nov 13, 2009 at 18:06 Quote
ridefreeride wrote:
here
photo

how old is it? kinda looks like a failed 90s race design

Posted: Nov 13, 2009 at 18:07 Quote
hoestly stfu with your scooter shit, im probabaly gonne get banned for this shit but you need to shut your mouth. we dont ride scooters. if you looked we both ride normal height frames. i like the look of low slund frames. my new frame, guess what its not low slung. i dont ride one and dont plan on for a little while but i dont hate them i love the way they look. end of argument/

Posted: Nov 13, 2009 at 18:08 Quote
ridefreeride wrote:
here
photo
have fun with a shinner from that

Posted: Nov 13, 2009 at 18:11 Quote
austin2112 wrote:
hoestly stfu with your scooter shit, im probabaly gonne get banned for this shit but you need to shut your mouth. we dont ride scooters. if you looked we both ride normal height frames. i like the look of low slund frames. my new frame, guess what its not low slung. i dont ride one and dont plan on for a little while but i dont hate them i love the way they look. end of argument/

i never said u had one and im not gonna report u for that thats lame and pussy but i just dont get why people like them and i think that there needs to be a line drawn into a new sport of biking once the frame gets low enough

and i like razors 2 hahaha im not saying anything about that im saying that claiming a scooter to be a bike is gay

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.015826
Mobile Version of Website