What tires should i get for street for Street and DJ riding.

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
What tires should i get for street for Street and DJ riding.
  • Previous Page
Posted: Apr 15, 2009 at 14:06 Quote
i need a set 26 tires, 2.3 to 2.6, for street and dj
duno wat to get
been lookin at maxxis holy rollers and swalbe crazy bobs(had on my bmx n loved them).
ny ideas

Posted: Apr 15, 2009 at 14:12 Quote
id say Intense Mirco Knobbies. but they only come in 2.25.
Kenda K-Rads are pretty good too

Posted: Apr 15, 2009 at 14:14 Quote
hondarider241 wrote:
id say Intense Mirco Knobbies. but they only come in 2.25.
Kenda K-Rads are pretty good too
kenda are cheap and realy good i had halo twinrail on front and k rad on rear and it was realy good

Posted: Apr 15, 2009 at 14:17 Quote
i like maxxis holyrollers. grip on eveything

Posted: Apr 15, 2009 at 14:19 Quote
kenda small block 8. i run them for both street and dirt. ther strng enough for street and havent shown signs of wearing out. and ther lighter then holly rollers and k-rads.

Posted: Apr 15, 2009 at 20:47 Quote
turbs3 wrote:
kenda small block 8. i run them for both street and dirt. ther strng enough for street and havent shown signs of wearing out. and ther lighter then holly rollers and k-rads.
but they dont follow the tire that much, like they still stick out like the Nevegals, thats why the Micro knobbies are awesome

Posted: Apr 15, 2009 at 20:49 Quote
the new kenda npj's are sick and so are the micro knobbies

Posted: Apr 15, 2009 at 20:53 Quote
hondarider241 wrote:
turbs3 wrote:
kenda small block 8. i run them for both street and dirt. there strong enough for street and havent shown signs of wearing out. and there lighter then holy rollers and k-rads.
but they dont follow the tire that much, like they still stick out like the Nevegals, thats why the Micro knobbies are awesome
Personally I don't like folding tires.I got a pair of holy rollers right now and I love 'em.

Posted: Apr 15, 2009 at 20:53 Quote
calen-mclean wrote:
hondarider241 wrote:
turbs3 wrote:
kenda small block 8. i run them for both street and dirt. there strong enough for street and havent shown signs of wearing out. and there lighter then holy rollers and k-rads.
Personally I don't like folding tires.I got a pair of holy rollers right now and I love 'em.
whats the difference between folding and wire anyways

Posted: Apr 15, 2009 at 20:55 Quote
hondarider241 wrote:
calen-mclean wrote:
hondarider241 wrote:
whats the difference between folding and wire anyways

folding are lighter and easier to put on and take off

Posted: Apr 15, 2009 at 20:56 Quote
maxxis holy rollers, they come in 2.4

Posted: Apr 15, 2009 at 20:57 Quote
The only difference is the folding uses kevlar or something flexable for the bead and the wire had a wire bead.

I currently have 24x2.30 k-rads, but I'm switching to the 2.10 smb8's to save a full pound.

Posted: Apr 15, 2009 at 20:59 Quote
im getting a Norco Two50 and they come with K-Rads but i think ill switch them up for some micro knobbies to save weigh, itll cut it down but about 150g

Posted: Apr 15, 2009 at 21:23 Quote
I haven't seen many around, but I ride a set of Arrow Racing Launch tires with the Slow React compound. I like them a lot, the soft compound gives incredible grip on wooden ramps if you ride any indoor parks.

Posted: Apr 16, 2009 at 5:40 Quote
DMR moto diggers there sick

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.009827
Mobile Version of Website