Just a question.

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
Just a question.
  • Next Page
Posted: Apr 16, 2009 at 4:04 Quote
don't bother even trying you'll just end up f*cking something up.

Posted: Apr 16, 2009 at 4:18 Quote
the rotor will most likely rub on the frame unless you have like a 100mm rotor.

Posted: Apr 16, 2009 at 4:51 Quote
how do u get the front wheel off when u have a 20mm throw axle

Posted: Apr 16, 2009 at 5:18 Quote
im tryin to change my tire but i swear its glood to the inside of the rim how do i get it out

Posted: Apr 16, 2009 at 5:19 Quote
freddiehunter wrote:
im tryin to change my tire but i swear its glood to the inside of the rim how do i get it out
heat it up it will make the rubber more malleable and use tire levers Big Grin

Posted: Apr 16, 2009 at 5:54 Quote
towers08 wrote:
freddiehunter wrote:
yeah cheers inthe end i stuck a nife in and ther was a pop and the tire came loos so its all good

Posted: Apr 16, 2009 at 5:55 Quote
towers08 wrote:
freddiehunter wrote:

You need to leave air in the tube though, I'd say about 60 psi, get a heat gun or really hot lamp and leave it there for an hour or so. When you come back the tire should just come right off.

Posted: Apr 16, 2009 at 6:04 Quote
airplaneman wrote:
Do you know how hard it would be to line up the mount perfectly parallel to the dropout?

It really wouldn't be all that difficult with a little ingenuity. Assemble the brake to the mount, put the brake and rotor on, clamp the brake down which will center it, put down a couple tacks and check that its centered and there's enough clearance. Weld it up making sure not to distort the mount.

Posted: Apr 16, 2009 at 8:06 Quote
ezekiel wrote:
airplaneman wrote:
Do you know how hard it would be to line up the mount perfectly parallel to the dropout?

It really wouldn't be all that difficult with a little ingenuity. Assemble the brake to the mount, put the brake and rotor on, clamp the brake down which will center it, put down a couple tacks and check that its centered and there's enough clearance. Weld it up making sure not to distort the mount.

Aye but to weld it without it moving would be a pain, especially if the wheel is there. There also wouldn't be very much space for the clamps.

Posted: Apr 16, 2009 at 13:00 Quote
its just stupid, he buys a breakless bike, and wants to put a disc brake on it. kids are so stupid

Posted: Apr 16, 2009 at 14:37 Quote
minibiker wrote:
its just stupid, he buys a breakless bike, and wants to put a disc brake on it. kids are so stupid

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.011310
Mobile Version of Website