How can i make my custom p1 lighter with out changing frames

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
How can i make my custom p1 lighter with out changing frames
Posted: Apr 16, 2009 at 20:03 Quote
i recommend using a grinder to remove extra wieght from the frame, also, removing the seat tube saves a tonne of weight.

Posted: Apr 16, 2009 at 20:05 Quote
fallen55 wrote:
i recommend using a grinder to remove extra wieght from the frame, also, removing the seat tube saves a tonne of weight.

i dont recommend taking a grinder to your bike for anything.

Posted: Apr 16, 2009 at 20:06 Quote
DMGuitar wrote:
fallen55 wrote:

no man its all good, just take a little of the sides

Posted: Apr 16, 2009 at 20:13 Quote
fallen55 wrote:
DMGuitar wrote:
fallen55 wrote:

i still wouldnt do it.

Posted: Apr 16, 2009 at 20:15 Quote
im just jokeing around, normally people dont respond they way you did hahaha

Posted: Apr 16, 2009 at 20:19 Quote
DMGuitar wrote:
fallen55 wrote:
DMGuitar wrote:

i still wouldnt do it.

I deff would.

Posted: Apr 16, 2009 at 20:25 Quote
fallen55 wrote:
im just jokeing around, normally people dont respond they way you did hahaha

yah, i got that, although, it is a very easy way to take off some weight, so it could work.

Posted: Apr 16, 2009 at 20:27 Quote
ya, grinding is good, but drilling holes in the top and down tubes is amazing if you do it enough times the frame gets super light, and it looks really cool

Posted: Apr 16, 2009 at 20:29 Quote
fallen55 wrote:
ya, grinding is good, but drilling holes in the top and down tubes is amazing if you do it enough times the frame gets super light, and it looks really cool
It also voids warranty, weakens frame, and makes the bike look like a gun muzzle...fallen55, shut up. Please, for the love of god.tup

Posted: Apr 16, 2009 at 20:29 Quote
ferney wrote:
dont mean to get off topic but i will be buying some new tires soon and want to get rid of my k-rads 2.3 and i am wondering what are the lighter tires for street and dj but not 80 bucks a piece looking to go as small as 2.2 thanks

My 24" Kenda Block 8's were $45 book value, but 50 bucks to order them in. I could see the 26" folding bead being slightly more but not 80.

Posted: Apr 16, 2009 at 20:33 Quote
Rattsl wrote:
fallen55 wrote:
It also voids warranty, weakens frame, and makes the bike look like a gun muzzle...fallen55, shut up. Please, for the love of god.tup

it makes it look like a tech nine, and we all know how cool those are... if you wanna be trendy and cool do it, if you wanna be a poser, dont, its as simple as that. Warrenties are for losers anyways

Posted: Apr 16, 2009 at 20:36 Quote
fallen55 wrote:
Rattsl wrote:
fallen55 wrote:

it makes it look like a tech nine, and we all know how cool those are... if you wanna be trendy and cool do it, if you wanna be a poser, dont, its as simple as that. Warrenties are for losers anyways
Wow, I'm afraid of knowing how old you are. You are very dumb.

Posted: Apr 16, 2009 at 20:37 Quote
Rattsl wrote:
fallen55 wrote:
Rattsl wrote:

Wow, I'm afraid of knowing how old you are. You are very dumb.
and im afraid your sarcasm detector may be malfunctioning

Posted: Apr 16, 2009 at 20:38 Quote
Ok guys lets get this back on topic. This entire page holds no useful information.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.016208
Mobile Version of Website