My bike. your opinions?

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
My bike. your opinions?
Posted: Apr 18, 2009 at 10:10 Quote
Unhallowed wrote:
fallen55 wrote:
if it were my bike, i would SS it, lose the chain guide, buy a new seat, remove the front brake

also new cranks and wheel set
bash guards are really handy at times...
more for street than DJ... but bashing your bb/crank on a rock sucks when you have to bend back all the teeth with a rock

no but if hes single speeding it, he can save wieght by removing the guide, im not saying lose the bash guard

Posted: Apr 18, 2009 at 10:14 Quote
fallen55 wrote:
Unhallowed wrote:
fallen55 wrote:
if it were my bike, i would SS it, lose the chain guide, buy a new seat, remove the front brake

also new cranks and wheel set
bash guards are really handy at times...
more for street than DJ... but bashing your bb/crank on a rock sucks when you have to bend back all the teeth with a rock

no but if hes single speeding it, he can save wieght by removing the guide, im not saying lose the bash guard
oh, yea.
chainguide... not bash...Facepalm

sorry spaced out XD
it's still morning here haha

Posted: Apr 18, 2009 at 21:35 Quote
ahhk so the main points are, change the seat,ss mabey and loose the front brake.

what about bar n stem, im thinking sunline bars and mabey v one stem. im not too keen on the diety stem haha

thanks for all your opinions it will hlp me heaps

keep em coming.

Posted: Apr 18, 2009 at 22:41 Quote
greenystp0 wrote:
ahhk so the main points are, change the seat,ss mabey and loose the front brake.

what about bar n stem, im thinking sunline bars and mabey v one stem. im not too keen on the diety stem haha

keep em coming.
your not doing DH... dont get sunline
your bar/stem is good

Posted: Apr 18, 2009 at 23:19 Quote
why do you say dont get sunline?? too heavy??

and cheeres man (Y)

Posted: Apr 18, 2009 at 23:30 Quote
they are DH bars. plain and simple.
what you have right now will feel better for what you want to do than the sunlines will.
if you really want to upgrade them then go for something more dj-ish... (there are many threads with the info you need)

Posted: Apr 18, 2009 at 23:49 Quote
ahhk thanks heaps mate. i shall have a look at them

Posted: Apr 18, 2009 at 23:58 Quote
i would take off the big rotor personaly cause i dont think big rotors look that great. ne way your choice

Posted: Apr 19, 2009 at 0:42 Quote
greenystp0 wrote:

keep em coming.
i'de keep the gears, loose the front break, and get the sunline package.

Posted: Apr 19, 2009 at 1:43 Quote
ahkk cheeres mate, im thinkin the sunline stomm too, i do abit of dh on it so i might get it,i wondering what seat tho. any takers???

Posted: Apr 19, 2009 at 12:54 Quote
your bike would look cool with a pivotal seat.

Posted: Apr 19, 2009 at 22:18 Quote
sick biuld other than the seat

Posted: Apr 19, 2009 at 22:27 Quote
Some of the other guys probably Already have told you but, change your seat. And maybe change to a wider bar. It gives better balance, control and stability.

Posted: Apr 19, 2009 at 22:28 Quote
KasperE wrote:
Some of the other guys probably Already have told you but, change your seat. And maybe change to a wider bar. It gives better balance, control and stability.
SNIP "i'de keep the gears, loose the front break, and get the sunline package."

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.012396
Mobile Version of Website