Shawn Garrett is the MAN

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
Shawn Garrett is the MAN
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Apr 22, 2009 at 15:20 Quote
So today i was at work minding my own bussiness as always fooling around skateboarding in are BMX park out back of the shop.

So 20 minutes of solid riding goes by and someone wants to go look at are skate decks in the basement, so i got my shit and locked the park to go help them out. While helping them out im at the counter totaling up the deck for the guy and the door opens, and a short black guy walks in. Who oddly looks reall familiar but i cant put my finger on where ive seen him, then it clicked.

I had just watched Stay Fit the day before and thats were i finnaly figured out where i saw this mysterious man.
Lord behold it was a flow member from fit, who is now on the AM team and is rippin.

Shawn Garrett a Rider From the BIG city of manhattan had been in Hamilton shooting for the Ras Catzz part in Stay Fit 2 and Robbie Morales Owner of fit Informed Shawn of are BMX shop in Hamilton and told him it was well worth checking out.

So basicallly all the jibberish up there has nothing to do with the Title but this is what does.

We showed him the Park Ripped for a bit took pictures and there going to be on the Fit site hopefully soon enough!! But this is the amazing news, hes back in a couple of months to actuallly FILM for the movie so we are giving Shawn Garret of taking him all around hamilton and area and Showing him the best. We were extremely stoaked when he asked us on a street ride.

Shawn Garrett is probably the MOST chilling bmxer ive met and i cant wait to shred with him tommorow! BUT NOW heres a video to get you stoaked on the new Making of Stay Fit comming out this summer!

Posted: Apr 22, 2009 at 15:34 Quote
thats really sick. i was watching that video of him just last week and i never thought he would be coming anywhere around this area.

Posted: Apr 22, 2009 at 15:35 Quote
pretty dope... too bad i dont have my new ride yet... id throw on some pegs and tag along

Posted: Apr 22, 2009 at 15:35 Quote
you must be soooo stoked man you are so lucky. good for you man!

Posted: Apr 22, 2009 at 15:38 Quote
No one knows the f*ckin star struck and excitment going through my body, im just stoaked that robbie morales even had the SLIGHTEST clue about The Compound Inc.

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.008446
Mobile Version of Website