Game of b.i.k.e. intermediate/expert

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Game of b.i.k.e. intermediate/expert
  • Previous Page
Posted: Apr 28, 2009 at 21:02 Quote
rules...

-teams of three

-3 days to upload (from when the other contestant posts their vid)

-when a team member posts a video, they have to say the exceptions right there and then. example: somebody does an nfcc, completly lock-kneed' over a 15 foot gap, then they have to lay down the minimal exceptable no-foot-can that the other team has to do. If they dont meet that standard, they get a letter. essentialy, if they didnt say anything about how good the nfcc had to be, the other team could have just barley thrown their feet over the seat over a tiny step-up, and not taken a letter.

-we are playing where one team (team a) posts a video, then the other team (team b) does the trick (or takes a letter) that team a did first, and then team b posts their trick/video, reagardless of if they did team a's trick that they were supposed to do or not.

-no excuses. nobody cares if you "broke a bone", or if your bike's "broken". You have 2 other team members to do the trick for you. if your other 2 team members cant do the trick, you will get a letter.

HAVE FUN!!!!

Posted: Apr 28, 2009 at 21:08 Quote
I'll start team A

Posted: May 11, 2009 at 11:42 Quote
Street aswell? If so I'm in.

Posted: May 11, 2009 at 15:28 Quote
anything on a 26... so yeah i guess your in dude.

Posted: May 11, 2009 at 15:30 Quote
Is it ok if i am a judge since i am currantly off the bike?

Posted: May 11, 2009 at 15:38 Quote
Ian-Hill wrote:
yep.

My arm is messed. When it's better I can be judge slash fill in? Im not terribly good, and work likes to rape my schedual

Posted: May 12, 2009 at 19:03 Quote
yeah that'd be great. this thread's moving really slow, so it'll probably work out good

Posted: May 13, 2009 at 17:53 Quote
alright cool. you can join team b

Posted: May 14, 2009 at 6:22 Quote
ok, so, My arm is feeling pretty good but im still in physio for it.

Apparently my arm muscles are too tight and aparently them being too tight has caused them to squeeze on my tendons and such causing them to inflame.

Posted: May 14, 2009 at 6:42 Quote
dancallahan wrote:

Apparently my arm muscles are too tight and aparently them being too tight has caused them to squeeze on my tendons and such causing them to inflame.
alright well it'd be best if the teams lived in the same town, and rode together. So do you think you can get 2 more friends to join?

Posted: May 14, 2009 at 12:54 Quote
Ian-Hill wrote:
dancallahan wrote:

alright well it'd be best if the teams lived in the same town, and rode together. So do you think you can get 2 more friends to join?

uhm, I doubt it. I dont think my friends like b.i.k.e lol.

If you want I will just judge/ temp fill in

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.012387
Mobile Version of Website