Headphones, What do you rep?

PB Forum :: Off-Topic
Headphones, What do you rep?
Posted: Oct 6, 2009 at 8:09 Quote
I have the Hesh, my son has the G.I Camos (he is 6!) i also have the Inkd, a set of the Rasta smoking buds and for indoors and flights etc, my babies...the BOSE badboys!

Posted: Oct 6, 2009 at 8:15 Quote
burnabycentral wrote:
blackpantherparty wrote:
burnabycentral wrote:
2x Bill bullet aluminum noise isolating Shure
1x Bill bullet aluminum noise isolating Philips
1x Philips Hs5820
1x Sony TMR-RF960R Wireless

Why do you need 3 pairs of noise isolating headphones? Are those all the ones in the family, or just yours?

All of them are mine. I bought them because i liked them.

+1 I only listed the ones I am using at the moment, but I have two sets of Sennies and a pair of Sony 500's too, I have a few diff Ipods for diff reasons and they all have phones with them in diff bags etc! Im always buying new phones man! (much to the pleasure of my little bro cause he always gets the cast offs!)

Posted: Oct 19, 2009 at 0:43 Quote
I just took delivery of a Fiio E5 headphone amp and strongly recommend anyone with premium headphones buys one.......really worth it!

Posted: Oct 19, 2009 at 1:04 Quote
HARDTAILWONTFAIL wrote:
I just took delivery of a Fiio E5 headphone amp and strongly recommend anyone with premium headphones buys one.......really worth it!

I was looking at getting one a while back but people said that the difference wasn't that great. In your opinion, how does it improve the sound?

Posted: Oct 19, 2009 at 1:20 Quote
Dude to be honest it made not much difference on my skullcandy's but my Bose really came alive, its not just loudness but the whole warmth of the sound is enhanced as well. And my Shure's sound a lot more levelled out as opposed to the normal sound i get from them with is good but really bass heavy on some genres. For £17 delivered it was a no brainer to get it (especially with the EU volume limit on my ipod classic) and well worth it, i am yet to try it out with all my sets of headphones but my two main sets are a whole lot better for it.

Posted: Oct 19, 2009 at 11:56 Quote
Shures are not worth the expensive as hell price tag. My skullcandy FMJ's work pretty well and they were only $30

Posted: Oct 26, 2009 at 9:45 Quote
The916infidell wrote:
Shures are not worth the expensive as hell price tag. My skullcandy FMJ's work pretty well and they were only $30

FMJ's are good?! Yes the first person to say something positive! Hows the sound quality?

Posted: Oct 26, 2009 at 11:02 Quote
DolphinGiver wrote:
The916infidell wrote:

FMJ's are good?! Yes the first person to say something positive! Hows the sound quality?
Well its decent lots of bass if you have your eq set right . . i dont like the way the actual headphone fits in my ear tho i think i like the smokin buds better . . cheaper too, but the fmj's are all metal so i like that when im riding cuz i kno im probably not gonna break em

Posted: Oct 26, 2009 at 13:16 Quote
The916infidell wrote:
DolphinGiver wrote:
The916infidell wrote:

Well its decent lots of bass if you have your eq set right . . i dont like the way the actual headphone fits in my ear tho i think i like the smokin buds better . . cheaper too, but the fmj's are all metal so i like that when im riding cuz i kno im probably not gonna break em

So do you recommend them? Just from a value/quality/ride-a-bility/"cool" factor. And that the fact that I'm upgrading from ipod headphones, and from what I've heard their at the very bottom quality wise.

Posted: Oct 26, 2009 at 14:27 Quote
Currently got some Sweex USB headphones, integrated soundchip, virtual 5.1 and a mic, use them for gaming on the pc Smile Nothing bad to say about them, very good for the price (about 10 quid)

Posted: Oct 26, 2009 at 15:42 Quote
DolphinGiver wrote:
The916infidell wrote:
DolphinGiver wrote:

So do you recommend them? Just from a value/quality/ride-a-bility/"cool" factor. And that the fact that I'm upgrading from ipod headphones, and from what I've heard their at the very bottom quality wise.

If you can find them for $30 then get them. If I remember right they're closer to $70 in canada, check that out though. Even if you get them shipped here that duty will be expensive on it.

Posted: Oct 26, 2009 at 17:26 Quote
blackpantherparty wrote:
DolphinGiver wrote:
The916infidell wrote:

If you can find them for $30 then get them. If I remember right they're closer to $70 in canada, check that out though. Even if you get them shipped here that duty will be expensive on it.

$60 in store? And whats the warranty like on those things?

Posted: Oct 26, 2009 at 18:04 Quote
Dunno about the warranty i kno skullcandy has a pretty nice policy if you register them, like if your hard on em and break them you can get new ones for half price i beleive dont take my word for it just go on their website and find out. and yeah i would recommend them you can get off amazon for $30 plus shipping
http://www.amazon.com/Skullcandy-Metal-Jacket-Earbud-11mm/dp/B000OYFPC0/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1256605409&sr=8-1
http://www.amazon.com/Skullcandy-Jacket-Earbuds-11mm-Metallic/dp/B0014JE7B4/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1256605409&sr=8-2

Posted: Oct 26, 2009 at 18:28 Quote
The916infidell wrote:
Dunno about the warranty i kno skullcandy has a pretty nice policy if you register them, like if your hard on em and break them you can get new ones for half price i beleive dont take my word for it just go on their website and find out. and yeah i would recommend them you can get off amazon for $30 plus shipping
http://www.amazon.com/Skullcandy-Metal-Jacket-Earbud-11mm/dp/B000OYFPC0/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1256605409&sr=8-1
http://www.amazon.com/Skullcandy-Jacket-Earbuds-11mm-Metallic/dp/B0014JE7B4/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1256605409&sr=8-2

Plus duty and other border charges.

Posted: Oct 26, 2009 at 19:40 Quote
blackpantherparty wrote:
The916infidell wrote:
Plus duty and other border charges.
Oh yeah Facepalm forgot aboot that

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.011433
Mobile Version of Website