Greatest riders to ever be aboard a MTB

PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
Greatest riders to ever be aboard a MTB
  • Next Page
Posted: May 5, 2009 at 7:56 Quote
Easy
Nicolas Vouilloz, 10 time uci world champ. The michael schumacher of Downhill racing
and
Anne-Caroline Chausson 15 time uci world champ and a bmx olympic gold medal.

without doubt the undisputed king and queen of DH!

Posted: May 5, 2009 at 10:47 Quote
Sam Hill

He just is the best downhill rider ever!
I think he's amazing!

FL
Posted: May 5, 2009 at 10:56 Quote
Danny MacAskill is one of my favourite riders - What he does is so different from what other riders are doing. He has more skill on the bike than any other rider i have seen.

Posted: May 5, 2009 at 11:01 Quote
I'm suprised noone has mentioned brian lopes he's one of the most expirenced riders ever he's won BMX championships , MTb championships and even showed up at oneof our local cross races and took out every rider to win 1st place in his first cross race agAinst the most competitive pro class there

And an incredibly nice guy in general

Lopes FTW!!

Posted: May 5, 2009 at 11:08 Quote
The athertons as a collective have potential to be around for a long time, they can do any style you throw at them, are a quite simply amazing team, and rachels owning the female dh circuit at the moment

i'm personally quite a fan of cam mccaul and cedric gracia jsut because they're awesome basically...

matt hoffman managed to do quite a lot for bmx but thats not exactly mtb

O+
Posted: Jun 17, 2015 at 19:10 Quote
Aaron Gwin- The chainless win was just the best thing to happen to Dh racing

Cam Zink- he just sends it he barely cares how sketchy a line is when he's riding

Andreu Lacondeguy- He hucks out the biggest, steeziest tricks in mtb history

Posted: Sep 9, 2015 at 17:43 Quote
JOSH BENDER, he is a savage. 8Madder

Posted: Oct 4, 2015 at 11:41 Quote
Darren Berrecloth - dude can ride anything, and has ridden pretty much everything...

Some of my favorites from back in the day...

Posted: Jul 26, 2016 at 11:20 Quote
Does anyone know where exactly Brandon Semenuk's house is? I already know it's in the sunshine coast in Squamish but i want to be able to see his house on google maps. Does anyone know exactly where it is?

Posted: Sep 2, 2016 at 20:47 Quote
Semenuk is the best he has progressed the sport and brought it to a light so that more people can become aware of this awesome sport

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.012609
Mobile Version of Website