DH racer help (behinner with no experinece) i need help!

PB Forum :: Downhill
DH racer help (behinner with no experinece) i need help!
Posted: May 8, 2009 at 16:32 Quote
thebearb17 wrote:
I started out on a hardtail, it teaches you more and youll be a hell of a lot better once you get a full sus, but if your after a full sus straight of then get an all round freeride bike, cos there small and can be chucked around easier and are generally just lighter and more fun Smile
ya like my bike
photo

you like

Posted: May 8, 2009 at 16:36 Quote
^^^^^^^^^^ BTW im getting a morewood frame soon cuz im hitting 25-35 foot drops and gap on it so im ready lol.

Posted: May 8, 2009 at 20:36 Quote
Stop posting that bike everywhere please. Seen it a dozen times today and I'm glad you're getting a new bike

Topic.

Posted: May 8, 2009 at 20:39 Quote
im glad to see his bike

and no that was not sarcasam

Posted: May 8, 2009 at 20:41 Quote
Jamie24siemon wrote:
im glad to see his bike

get used to it...

Posted: May 8, 2009 at 20:42 Quote
jeunefred wrote:
Jamie24siemon wrote:
im glad to see his bike

get used to it...
sadlyCry

O+
Posted: May 8, 2009 at 20:43 Quote
Jamie24siemon wrote:
get used to wat

seeing that guys bike.

Posted: May 8, 2009 at 20:45 Quote
just viewed your profile. You have same iPod dock stereo as me. Anyway this thread is dead. You heard a bunch of peoples opinions and soooo many people have asked this question on PB so you might as well just use the search button

Posted: May 8, 2009 at 20:46 Quote
SkiRacer wrote:
just viewed your profile. You have same iPod dock stereo as me. Anyway this thread is dead. You heard a bunch of peoples opinions and soooo many people have asked this question on PB so you might as well just use the search button

+1

RIP

O+
Posted: May 8, 2009 at 20:46 Quote
wow i just viewed your profile aswell and i just noticed that you were 19 Eek

the entire time i was reading and replying to this thread i was under the assumption that you were about 12. lol

Posted: May 8, 2009 at 20:47 Quote
the-ultimate-cyclist wrote:

the entire time i was reading and replying to this thread i was under the assumption that you were about 12. lol

hah me tooFab

Posted: May 8, 2009 at 20:48 Quote
unsubscribe.. I'm done

Mod
Posted: May 8, 2009 at 20:51 Quote
I would support racing DH on a ht for your first few seasons. Your first year isn't about winning but about learning to ride smooth and quickly. Ht teaches you that you can't just bash over items, and depending on your race courses it can be faster. I rode ht for my first 2 years of racing, and ride it in the off season. I personally don't find switching to fully for the season all that much faster - only on long endurance races. In some races there have been no time differences between my fully time and my ht time. Kinda sad.. hahaha.

Plus, after a season of racing you kind of know what you want on a bike for your local race tracks and personal preference. I would personally save my money and get a suitable bike at the end of the season once you've raced all the local races and know what to expect. I'd hate to buy a v10 and moster T or something, than find all my local tracks are pedally and smooth.

Posted: May 8, 2009 at 21:05 Quote
SkiRacer wrote:
the-ultimate-cyclist wrote:

hah me tooFab

and u sound 5(y)

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.019724
Mobile Version of Website