Powered by Outside

Gutsploder trail maps

PB Forum :: Canada - West
Gutsploder trail maps

Author Message
Posted: May 6, 2009 at 9:28 Quote
Does anyone have a copy of the trail maps that used to be on gutsploder.net?

The Gutsploder webpage is no longer working, and I did not save a copy of any of the trail maps.

Thanks.

Posted: May 23, 2009 at 12:25 Quote
I sure need that too. Let me know where I can find all these maps. Even if I have to pay for them.

O+
Posted: Jun 2, 2009 at 20:18 Quote
tell me which one you want.

Posted: Jun 5, 2009 at 9:46 Quote
i need all of them, so if you could send me any maps that you have that would be great.

thanks.

O+
Posted: Jun 6, 2009 at 20:37 Quote
Let me introduce you to the way-back machine:

http://web.archive.org/web/20080209182122rn_1/www.gutsploder.net/maps/Cypress.htm
http://web.archive.org/web/20080209182142rn_2/www.gutsploder.net/Vedder/Vedder.htm
Fromme, Seymour and Woodlot don't seem to have made it into the archives, although I only checked the 2 most recent updates.

Posted: Jun 14, 2009 at 18:29 Quote
yeah i was only able to find cypress and vedder and i checked all of the archives on that site.

if anyone else has a copy of any of the other maps that used to be on gutsploder.com
please let me know.

thanks.

O+
Posted: Mar 22, 2010 at 0:37 Quote
thank the bike gods! so glad this is back!

  • Previous Page
  • Next Page

 


Copyright © 2000 - 2026. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.007788
Mobile Version of Website