*update page 1 (pics)*Another new pinscher build

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
*update page 1 (pics)*Another new pinscher build
Posted: May 11, 2009 at 8:40 Quote
photoguy9 wrote:
I like my Juicy Three Smile

really?? mine were absolute trash.. didnt even come close to locking, and my middle finger is like demolished cuz theres no adjustment on the lever

Posted: May 11, 2009 at 9:08 Quote
well im not going to spend 600 on a brake for my bike that i got just because i was bored lol if im going to put crazy money into something it might as well be my giant reign lol,

just trying to find something not overly expensive to make it lighter,

ive spent quite enough money on this little thing, im thinking of thos alligator rotors tho, they look nice too.

and im getting a kmc 710sl chain to replace my half-link

the bb7 locks super well and has great braking power, was just asking about a new one because someone said it was pretty heavy, but im not ready to spend 600$ to get a lighter one lol

Posted: May 11, 2009 at 10:17 Quote
rheam wrote:
well im not going to spend 600 on a brake for my bike that i got just because i was bored lol if im going to put crazy money into something it might as well be my giant reign lol,

just trying to find something not overly expensive to make it lighter,

ive spent quite enough money on this little thing, im thinking of thos alligator rotors tho, they look nice too.

and im getting a kmc 710sl chain to replace my half-link

the bb7 locks super well and has great braking power, was just asking about a new one because someone said it was pretty heavy, but im not ready to spend 600$ to get a lighter one lol

if you selling the half link chain and its still good i would buy it off you

O+
Posted: May 11, 2009 at 18:03 Quote
repa224 wrote:
photoguy9 wrote:
I like my Juicy Three Smile

really?? mine were absolute trash.. didnt even come close to locking, and my middle finger is like demolished cuz theres no adjustment on the lever

Mine are pretty muck on/off, open/lock perfect for street.

Posted: May 11, 2009 at 18:25 Quote
i think i've got a pair of juicy 7 at the shop for less than $300

Posted: May 11, 2009 at 18:47 Quote
lol ive got juicy 5 on my dh bike, i dont think i need that much stopping power, but man do i love my juicy 5's or are they 7's.. lol im not going to go down 3 flights of stairs to find out lol

Posted: May 11, 2009 at 18:55 Quote
Frown i so did not get my frame today Cry maybe it will be here tomorrow i hope, ugh i wana build it up so bad

Posted: May 12, 2009 at 5:17 Quote
man that suck when you got to wait on shipping

you get your hopes up ever morning just to find out you have to wait another day!!!!!!!

Bummer!!!!

Posted: May 12, 2009 at 11:43 Quote
rheam wrote:
Frown i so did not get my frame today Cry maybe it will be here tomorrow i hope, ugh i wana build it up so bad
how about today ?
Confused

Posted: May 12, 2009 at 12:05 Quote
rohan7 wrote:
rheam wrote:
how about today ?
Confused

dont know yet, still at work, ill see at about 6:30-7:00

Posted: May 12, 2009 at 16:13 Quote
rheam wrote:
rohan7 wrote:
rheam wrote:
how about today ?
Confused

kk lemme knoo
i wanna kno ur color

Posted: May 12, 2009 at 17:03 Quote
rohan7 wrote:
rheam wrote:
rohan7 wrote:

how about today ?
Confused

kk lemme knoo
i wanna kno ur color

GAH! another day its not here, and no answer from DOB in 2 days, if i dont get it and they dont answer tomorrow im going to call them

Posted: May 13, 2009 at 14:00 Quote
OK update! lol the frame was sent out 30 min ago and will be at my door tomorrow!! yay

and they said its white but that something happened to the pain but that i will really like it lol, so im excited and confused but i dont care what color it is i just wana ride it O_O

Posted: May 13, 2009 at 14:27 Quote
cool can't wait to see it once it is done
hope there is nothing wrong with the paint though

O+
Posted: May 13, 2009 at 14:32 Quote
rheam wrote:
OK update! lol the frame was sent out 30 min ago and will be at my door tomorrow!! yay

and they said its white but that something happened to the pain but that i will really like it lol, so im excited and confused but i dont care what color it is i just wana ride it O_O
They said that to me too. It was supposed to be trans blue. Look at my pic, that's how it came out. Razz

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.016683
Mobile Version of Website