PB Forum :: BMX (20")
Am I Any Good?
  • Next Page
Posted: May 12, 2009 at 19:23 Quote
your good, but with a park like that ull be amazing

Posted: May 12, 2009 at 20:39 Quote
freighttrain123 wrote:
contaner wrote:
dude your awesome. i'm 12 too and i just started bmx and i cant even 180 yet. you could get vvvveeeerrrrryyyy good if you keep having fun and goin at it.
wut u do bmx now
i do both Big Grin

Posted: May 13, 2009 at 12:30 Quote
bikebreak-er wrote:
yes u are
thanks

Posted: May 13, 2009 at 18:08 Quote
You're twelve years old- too young to be feeding your ego. Does it really matter if you are good or not? Does is matter if others think you are good or not? No. Just have fun. If your intentions were just displaying your video, then post it, people will comment their thoughts about it. No need to ask if you are a quality rider or not.

Posted: May 13, 2009 at 18:17 Quote
thatius3 wrote:
You're twelve years old- too young to be feeding your ego. Does it really matter if you are good or not? Does is matter if others think you are good or not? No. Just have fun. If your intentions were just displaying your video, then post it, people will comment their thoughts about it. No need to ask if you are a quality rider or not.
i wanted to know if i was good for my age basically

Posted: May 13, 2009 at 18:25 Quote
Just learn some stuff, show off your style, and youll get noticed. No need to learn every trick in the book, unless your some kind of over achiever like i am. But yeah just have fun and shred hard, live fast, die young and youll make a pretty corpse.

Posted: May 13, 2009 at 18:26 Quote
Ilovelife wrote:
Just learn some stuff, show off your style, and youll get noticed. No need to learn every trick in the book, unless your some kind of over achiever. But yeah just have fun and shred hard, live fast, die young and youll make a pretty corpse.
lol,i dont wanna die anytime soon Razz haven't gotten in enough riding time Razz

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.014946
Mobile Version of Website