South Mississauga/Port credit riders?

PB Forum :: Canada - East
South Mississauga/Port credit riders?
Posted: Apr 14, 2010 at 18:44 Quote
rokor wrote:
Woah, woah. That's a great idea and all, but seriously? I'd be more happy with 10 people than with 200...

Well that's not a big ride, that's an average session. We're talking about a spring ride.

Get the world out riding.

Posted: Apr 14, 2010 at 19:00 Quote
Someone make an event page on facebook aswell. I can get atleast 6 of my friends to go.

Posted: Apr 18, 2010 at 11:54 Quote
anyone in the mississauga area wanna buy some dj3's there 2008 and in good condition

Posted: May 13, 2010 at 19:15 Quote
Last ride was kinda rainy so lets try for a couple weekends from now. Let's re sceduale ot.

Posted: May 13, 2010 at 19:17 Quote
stickerman wrote:
Last ride was kinda rainy so lets try for a couple weekends from now. Let's re sceduale ot.

I finally found ajump spot Razz
we got one jump built and building more
maybe kelso this weekend

Posted: May 13, 2010 at 19:20 Quote
Brendon, your site is kind of hard to work with. Where can I find a list of your stock/prices?

Posted: May 13, 2010 at 19:28 Quote
rokor wrote:
Brendon, your site is kind of hard to work with. Where can I find a list of your stock/prices?

Hey rokor
its not complete yet :/ were still debating on some final touches whether it will be like pinkbike with the pm method or like online stores. If you wanna leave me a quote msg me at jb.bikes.co@hotmail.com

Sorry for the inconvienience. what is it your looking for though

Posted: May 13, 2010 at 19:43 Quote
Well I don't want to get too off topic, but since not much is going on her anyways I might aswell Razz

I'm looking for some light 24" street/park tires, 22.2mm chromo bars, and some BMX seat and posts(preferably a combo like the Eclat complex) mainly, but I may be interested in some other things.

Posted: May 13, 2010 at 19:43 Quote
I just had the best poop of my life. No lie, I feel like a thousand pounds lighter, I feel like an airplane.

Posted: May 13, 2010 at 19:46 Quote
man0with0stick wrote:
I just had the best poop of my life. No lie, I feel like a thousand pounds lighter, I feel like an airplane.

i love that feeling.

Posted: May 13, 2010 at 19:58 Quote
rokor wrote:
Well I don't want to get too off topic, but since not much is going on her anyways I might aswell Razz

I'm looking for some light 24" street/park tires, 22.2mm chromo bars, and some BMX seat and posts(preferably a combo like the Eclat complex) mainly, but I may be interested in some other things.

Alright do you have any brand or price preference for each. But if you want the order id place it with me in about 2 weeks when the site is complete. i can give you a quote right now

Posted: May 15, 2010 at 21:20 Quote
http://www.gopetition.com/online/36291.html

Guys this is our petition for the city.
I have been in contact with the city recently.
We are starting a peition requesting great overhauls.
Thanks!

Posted: May 16, 2010 at 0:22 Quote
brendan-chong wrote:

Thanks!

First off, I want to say, I poo'd again tonight, and it also was awesome.

In more relevance, that is a pointless way to waste time, and it will get you nowhere.

The city of Mississauga made such parks as the "challenge park", which if you have ridden there, you will notice is for challenged people.

We had the city help us at the Clarkson rebuild day, long over a year ago.

This was the death of the jumps in Clarkson.

The city of Mississauga has standards, which limit the parameters and design of any stunts. If you would like to have jumps or trails of any value, find somewhere the city wont bother you, some butthole of the city. The city ruins anything which would be a liability to them, so even if they help you now by some miracle, they wont get you anywhere.

Now another route, is to build near the GTA border, or on Hydro line fields. These kinds of places are out of the city parks commissions hands.

I mean just do the math, if you get the city in, you get shity jumps, shity trails and any other denomination of shit you would like. On top of the city, you have vandals, kids, and nature to worry about, in the upkeep of the area.

If you build it yourself, with a good two dozen helpers, and take a weekend this month. You then only have the vandals and nature to worry about, as we don't tell kids how to find it, make it far to distant for them to get to, and remote.

Posted: May 16, 2010 at 10:53 Quote
man0with0stick wrote:
brendan-chong wrote:

Thanks!

First off, I want to say, I poo'd again tonight, and it also was awesome.

In more relevance, that is a pointless way to waste time, and it will get you nowhere.

The city of Mississauga made such parks as the "challenge park", which if you have ridden there, you will notice is for challenged people.

We had the city help us at the Clarkson rebuild day, long over a year ago.

This was the death of the jumps in Clarkson.

The city of Mississauga has standards, which limit the parameters and design of any stunts. If you would like to have jumps or trails of any value, find somewhere the city wont bother you, some butthole of the city. The city ruins anything which would be a liability to them, so even if they help you now by some miracle, they wont get you anywhere.

Now another route, is to build near the GTA border, or on Hydro line fields. These kinds of places are out of the city parks commissions hands.

I mean just do the math, if you get the city in, you get shity jumps, shity trails and any other denomination of shit you would like. On top of the city, you have vandals, kids, and nature to worry about, in the upkeep of the area.

If you build it yourself, with a good two dozen helpers, and take a weekend this month. You then only have the vandals and nature to worry about, as we don't tell kids how to find it, make it far to distant for them to get to, and remote.

alright mann so where do you sugguest to build then, down by the fields near the canada post office?

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.011717
Mobile Version of Website