South Mississauga/Port credit riders?

PB Forum :: Canada - East
South Mississauga/Port credit riders?
Posted: Feb 6, 2008 at 20:27 Quote
haha true, so i say we plant a flag somewhere else, and clarkson is basically almost at like oakville isnt it.?

Posted: Feb 12, 2008 at 11:19 Quote
smashnuk wrote:
get-hucked666 wrote:
mary curtis sucks shit, its pretty much in etobicoke, so to get shovels and shit there will take forever, it gets vandalized by partiers to the max .. its not worth it.

hooray ! you finally understand the clarkson situation.

What about Centenial park in etobicoke? They do skiing/snowboarding ..does anyone think they would make a slopestyle/dj park there kinda like Blue bu WaYYYYYYYYYY better if we got enough of us to sign a petition? Im gonna make one up and make a forum watch out for it !!

Posted: Mar 6, 2008 at 9:38 Quote
Yo so when should we go to clarkson? like april? its usualy like perfect weather in april, not to hot or to cold, lol we should meet then!

Posted: Mar 6, 2008 at 16:16 Quote
i duno.. i went to clarkson a while ago when the snow melted.. some people made alot of gaps, and those gaps suck and were poorley made, and the lips all suck.. and the gaps are gona get torn out... i think a fix the jumps party is in key.

Posted: Mar 8, 2008 at 10:53 Quote
OKAY! Im back, I have a suggestion, forget about marycurtis(for those who dont know, its on Lakeshore) because the appartments there are bad news. Where ever we meet up Im down, and from now on Il keep track of this topic. Ive only read the first four pages and this page so Im not entirerly sure about whats going on, but Il check them out now. One again, I will definetly be wherever we chose to build, but only if its on a weekend or after school, I can also bring a bunch of others.à

Posted: Mar 19, 2008 at 13:00 Quote
im also in. i got like 8 other riders who could help out.

Posted: Mar 19, 2008 at 13:12 Quote
Well theres some stuff i thought of. Having a spring ride one day when the snows pretty much gone and its dry out, do some street and dj. As for jumps, the clarkson umps are the only ones i know of that need repair.

Posted: Mar 19, 2008 at 19:50 Quote
get-hucked666 wrote:
Well theres some stuff i thought of. Having a spring ride one day when the snows pretty much gone and its dry out, do some street and dj. As for jumps, the clarkson umps are the only ones i know of that need repair.

there are other djs out there?

Posted: Mar 20, 2008 at 9:31 Quote
Animik wrote:
get-hucked666 wrote:

Sure there are, theres the challenge park, downtown theres highpark, donvalley.. there used to be mary curtis until it got gay, and every so often you find jumps in bushes but clarksons the closest place i know of. Alot of jumps and not to bad either.

Posted: Mar 20, 2008 at 12:48 Quote
get-hucked666 wrote:
Animik wrote:
get-hucked666 wrote:

Sure there are, theres the challenge park, downtown theres highpark, donvalley.. there used to be mary curtis until it got gay, and every so often you find jumps in bushes but clarksons the closest place i know of. Alot of jumps and not to bad either.

i dunno if i would consider challenge park a good place because at the end of the seasion when i went it was sketchy compared to clarkson, plus you got those power lines..

Posted: Mar 20, 2008 at 15:15 Quote
the power lines aren't anywhere near in your way.... but id say clarksons the best Mississauga dirtjump spot.. and im hoping to find some good street, im gona ride up near city hall and square one this spring.

Posted: Mar 20, 2008 at 19:42 Quote
get-hucked666 wrote:
the power lines aren't anywhere near in your way.... but id say clarksons the best Mississauga dirtjump spot.. and im hoping to find some good street, im gona ride up near city hall and square one this spring.

its not that, its just that it aint healthy unfortunately..

Posted: Mar 20, 2008 at 21:09 Quote
Animik wrote:
get-hucked666 wrote:

Really whys that? clarkson has powerlines too

Posted: Mar 20, 2008 at 21:18 Quote
get-hucked666 wrote:
Animik wrote:
get-hucked666 wrote:

i know but the power lines at the challenge park are stronger than clarkson. anyway heres a good article that explains everything:

http://www.mercola.com/article/emf/emf_dangers.htm

Posted: Mar 20, 2008 at 21:21 Quote
Animik wrote:
get-hucked666 wrote:
Animik wrote:

i know but the power lines at the challenge park are stronger than clarkson. anyway heres a good article that explains everything:

http://www.mercola.com/article/emf/emf_dangers.htm

Holy crap Eek Thanks for that ive never even heard of such a thing...... But im pretty sure the ones by clarkson dirtjumps are just as powerful

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.029823
Mobile Version of Website