Henrik88 wrote:
My new.

My new baby.

f*ckin 10!

Posted: Aug 31, 2011 at 8:37 Quote
Henrik88 wrote:
My new.

My new baby.
I wonder how long it will be before that snaps ?

Posted: Aug 31, 2011 at 9:02 Quote
ogstreet wrote:
Henrik88 wrote:
My new.

My new baby.
il give it a week

O+
Posted: Sep 1, 2011 at 9:22 Quote
ogstreet wrote:
Henrik88 wrote:
My new.

My new baby.

So original.

Posted: Sep 1, 2011 at 9:26 Quote
KonaTrevor wrote:
ogstreet wrote:
Henrik88 wrote:
My new.

My new baby.

So original.
hahahahahahaaha..........kona

O+
Posted: Sep 1, 2011 at 14:13 Quote
ogstreet wrote:
KonaTrevor wrote:
ogstreet wrote:

So original.
Lurking on your profile you are definitely a no skill, trend whore, hack. Spend less time on the internet and more time riding.

Posted: Sep 1, 2011 at 14:15 Quote
KonaTrevor wrote:
ogstreet wrote:
KonaTrevor wrote:

So original.
Lurking on your profile you are definitely a no skill, trend whore, hack. Spend less time on the internet and more time riding.
what the hell, how am I a hack ? hahaaha I am a trend whore ! I have been riding all afternoon and anyways it 10pm here and its pitch black outside ! And no skill, really ?

Posted: Sep 1, 2011 at 14:18 Quote
ogstreet wrote:
KonaTrevor wrote:
ogstreet wrote:
what the hell, how am I a hack ? hahaaha I am a trend whore ! I have been riding all afternoon and anyways it 10pm here and its pitch black outside ! And no skill, really ?

You knock kona but ask to trade your bike for a kona bass ? don't be an ass all of your life.

Posted: Sep 1, 2011 at 14:19 Quote
ogstreet wrote:
KonaTrevor wrote:
ogstreet wrote:
damn right haha u ride with the skill of a donky ! Haha I joke lol and yes u are a huge trend whore haha and ^^^ u above f*ck off haha all he dose is ride haha he has no life other than bikes ( no offence as do I haha)

Posted: Sep 1, 2011 at 14:20 Quote
marquis wrote:
ogstreet wrote:
KonaTrevor wrote:

You knock kona but ask to trade your bike for a kona bass ? don't be an ass all of your life.
The bass is the only kona I like (apart from maybe a nice shonky or lagondaguay). I have owned a kona shred and I found it ugly, dated and it had horrible geo and anyway its 10pm I and I'm bored

Posted: Sep 1, 2011 at 14:21 Quote
ogstreet wrote:
marquis wrote:
ogstreet wrote:

The bass is the only kona I like (apart from maybe a nice shonky or lagondaguay). I have owned a kona shred and I found it ugly, dated and it had horrible geo and anyway its 10pm I and I'm bored

You do realise you just owned yourself with that comment then ? so if your bored go and play with your toys instead of trolling.

self ownage is the sweetest of them all.

Posted: Sep 1, 2011 at 14:22 Quote
marquis wrote:
ogstreet wrote:
marquis wrote:

You do realise you just owned yourself with that comment then ? so if your bored go and play with your toys instead of trolling.

self ownage is the sweetest of them all.
What kind of toys ?

Posted: Sep 3, 2011 at 7:41 Quote
FFS guys this forum is about rating konas not to bash sevral kinds of sh*t out of them .....constructive comments rather than just plian following a rumour

Posted: Sep 3, 2011 at 7:42 Quote
speedyturtle52 wrote:
Henrik88 wrote:
My new.

My new baby.

f*ckin 10!
smart 9/10 dont really like the raw frame :/ ..Big Grin

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.032496
Mobile Version of Website