Will A Small Bike Fit Me?

PB Forum :: Devinci
Will A Small Bike Fit Me?
  • Next Page
Posted: Dec 31, 2007 at 9:30 Quote
I'm 5'10 and ride a small socom. Like the other guys who mentioned that they ride bikes small relative to their height, I like the tight feel. But I still only have about an inch or 2 between the lowest part of the top tube and my crown jewels. I think most smalls will be to tall for you in terms of standover height. Just keep looking around and checking the geometry info on company websites, their must be something with a very low standover. The small sx trail has a really bent t.tube but I'm not sure if that's because it's really low or not? Just research. See what will fit best.

Posted: Dec 31, 2007 at 9:32 Quote
thanks man but im looking at a norco and a bottle rocket and i just wanna no if its gonna be like overly huge or just a little bit cuz i have a 15" hardtail and i ride it so yea

Posted: Dec 31, 2007 at 9:47 Quote
just go to your local store and have look at size small bikes and jus see wht is ok

Posted: Mar 1, 2008 at 9:10 Quote
im like 6'1 and i ride a small hucker. i like riding smaller bikes because its easier to flick them around.

Posted: Mar 1, 2008 at 9:21 Quote
when i first got my norco katmandu back in 04 i was about 5'2" or something and it was a small(15") and it fit me fine.

Posted: Mar 1, 2008 at 9:29 Quote
jesus christ!! go to a bike store and try some out!! why are you complicating things? its the easiest and most effective way

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.014035
Mobile Version of Website