West Mountain-Queensbury, NY!

PB Forum :: USA - East
West Mountain-Queensbury, NY!
Posted: Apr 9, 2010 at 18:46 Quote
ScarBroTravis wrote:
Yeah, Get ahold of me when you come up and i can show you around. (:
yo make that 2 cuz im down in ct and we summer at lake george so i spend a bunch of time up there and make frequent trips in the winter so ill hit you up next time im up there

O+
Posted: Apr 9, 2010 at 18:48 Quote
lgnut123 wrote:
ScarBroTravis wrote:
yo make that 2 cuz im down in ct and we summer at lake george so i spend a bunch of time up there and make frequent trips in the winter so ill hit you up next time im up there
ya or if he isnt around... if im not working, in school, or partying im at sweet road or tsc.... just message me when you come up... i can show you where some sweet street spots in lake george and glens falls are

Posted: Apr 9, 2010 at 18:50 Quote
proamrider wrote:
lgnut123 wrote:
ScarBroTravis wrote:
ya or if he isnt around... if im not working, in school, or partying im at sweet road or tsc.... just message me when you come up... i can show you where some sweet street spots in lake george and glens falls are
thanks a bunch im hoping to come up soon and ill prob have another rider with me. and any idea if west mtn will be open again this summer for some dh?

O+
Posted: Apr 9, 2010 at 18:51 Quote
lgnut123 wrote:
proamrider wrote:
lgnut123 wrote:

thanks a bunch im hoping to come up soon and ill prob have another rider with me. and any idea if west mtn will be open again this summer for some dh?
most likely it will be... there still is a bit of snow up there now... as

Posted: Apr 14, 2010 at 8:09 Quote
When is West planning on opening this year?

O+
Posted: Apr 14, 2010 at 12:31 Quote
and-brand wrote:
When is West planning on opening this year?

mid may to mid june... somewheres in there

O+
Posted: Apr 14, 2010 at 14:21 Quote
SHould be like now...theres barely any snow in the woods.

Posted: Apr 14, 2010 at 16:13 Quote
Pitcrew wrote:
I know the woods are bare. I've never been do they have a lot built up, or is it more just good downhill trail riding?

O+
Posted: Apr 14, 2010 at 16:46 Quote
It's alright for riding, not the greatest place. I'm thinking about hiking up tmw actually.

O+
Posted: Apr 14, 2010 at 17:16 Quote
Pitcrew wrote:
It's alright for riding, not the greatest place. I'm thinking about hiking up tmw actually.
i will hike dude what time you think of going?

O+
Posted: Apr 14, 2010 at 17:58 Quote
Prolly like around 3-4.

Posted: Apr 14, 2010 at 18:12 Quote
and-brand wrote:
Pitcrew wrote:
I know the woods are bare. I've never been do they have a lot built up, or is it more just good downhill trail riding?

its pretty much techy downhill for most of it, i like what they have done with it

O+
Posted: Apr 14, 2010 at 19:47 Quote
I completely forgot about Sicklines review on West....

If me and Pro go tomorrow, ill try to stop here and there for some pics. Right now the weather seems like it will be beautiful, so its gonna be a camelbak with the helmet kinda hike. tup

Posted: Apr 27, 2010 at 20:18 Quote
viciousdher wrote:
Everything You need to know regarding West Mountain.

http://www.sicklines.com/courses/ethirteen-east-coast-chronicles/west-mountain-ny/
Thats a sick little write up on there. The place looks real fun, I'll have to come check it out this summer. Is it small enough that I can figure out where the good stuff is within a day or so?

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.055747
Mobile Version of Website