Devil's Drop Newmarket (Slayer's Run)

PB Forum :: Canada - East
Devil's Drop Newmarket (Slayer's Run)
O+ FL
Posted: Jul 13, 2009 at 4:34 Quote
I should be there between 6:15-6:30.

Posted: Jul 13, 2009 at 8:53 Quote
ill try to get there at 6:30, but most likly ill be there at 7-7:30 because of my parents, and dinner.

O+ FL
Posted: Jul 13, 2009 at 14:36 Quote
Cool. I'll get there around 7 as well then.

Posted: Jul 13, 2009 at 20:12 Quote
thanks for helping digtup

O+ FL
Posted: Jul 13, 2009 at 20:36 Quote
haha I don't think I really helped much. I'm glad I found shovels and stuff though.

Posted: Jul 13, 2009 at 20:39 Quote
haha well it always helps when someone else is there, someone to talk to.

O+
Posted: Jul 19, 2009 at 17:29 Quote
Is anyone willing to tell where the tools are, and what needs work? cause I'm probably heading up tomorrow, but can't bring any tools or anything.

Posted: Jul 19, 2009 at 19:04 Quote
i'll try to head up there tomorrow i think everything for now is alright i still want to make the landing a bit better and bigger for the stepdown/ drop.

Posted: Jul 20, 2009 at 11:01 Quote
sorry i can't make it out today i have to go to sharon at 4:30 for a friends band show. but if you are still going up there. i put a spade near a tree where the two big holes are next to the stepdown. where the old 32 ft step down was.

O+
Posted: Jul 20, 2009 at 14:37 Quote
shore21 wrote:
sorry i can't make it out today i have to go to sharon at 4:30 for a friends band show. but if you are still going up there. i put a spade near a tree where the two big holes are next to the stepdown. where the old 32 ft step down was.
We went up today, didn't get much (or anything) done with my little tiny pack shovel. But it was cool to just look around. Alot of plants are starting to grow on the trails/jumps. And we could not find any of the tools at all. "Devil's" the part actually off the main trail loop seems like it's totaled, Trees have fallen over all the main jumps. There doing construction to the trails too so now most of it is wide gravel path. Frown

O+ FL
Posted: Jul 20, 2009 at 14:43 Quote
Yeah the trails along the river (except for at the back) are pretty much totalled now. Not that they were anything special in the first place, but it is definitely a bummer what they are doing now.

There is only one way to keep the weeds from growing on the trails, keep riding them. Salute Hopefully within two weeks I will be back on my bike and I can help keep the plants from growing.

O+
Posted: Jul 20, 2009 at 14:48 Quote
Canadmos wrote:
Yeah the trails along the river (except for at the back) are pretty much totalled now. Not that they were anything special in the first place, but it is definitely a bummer what they are doing now.

There is only one way to keep the weeds from growing on the trails, keep riding them. Salute Hopefully within two weeks I will be back on my bike and I can help keep the plants from growing.

I'd like to know what there doing at the trail head, cause they have a huge area dug out. New parking lot?! Eek

O+ FL
Posted: Jul 20, 2009 at 15:09 Quote
Where is that? on Main street?

O+
Posted: Jul 20, 2009 at 15:11 Quote
Canadmos wrote:
Where is that? on Main street?

Yeah, right by the gate at the entrance, On the left.

Posted: Jul 28, 2009 at 16:59 Quote
I used your shovels/rake to build some tranny on the little stepdown. The shovels were left behind your berm at the top of the hill.

If you wanna do something usefull, reopen the big guy, the 40. Just needs the weeds off the take off and some tranny action. Or just try and build something with some actual flow. All the jumps are balls and need tranny work. The reason I'm not out building anymore is because of the hassle to get there from Aurora, but if ever this is a decent sesh planned holla and Im down to throw

BTW incase you groms see me out shreadin, I'm on a yellow switch with 09 66s.

My names Trevor btw incase I've run into any of you kids.

Tre

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 1.027191
Mobile Version of Website