Fly Diablo bike check - It spins, it grinds, it makes julienne fries...

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
Fly Diablo bike check - It spins, it grinds, it makes julienne fries...
  • Next Page
Posted: Jun 1, 2009 at 2:32 Quote
JokerMachine wrote:
bigquotesYou sir, are a trooper

That made me think of Iron Maiden. Damn, maybe that's a good idea... strip the paint off the frame, get some custom made Iron Maiden style font stickers made up... HELL YEAH!

Now that, would be cool, and very individual.

Posted: Jun 1, 2009 at 2:38 Quote
So, the correct number and types were...?
And I like that you use your bike. I have bent parts for sure too. Some are getting warrantied right now haha

Posted: Jun 1, 2009 at 3:13 Quote
driftrc wrote:
So, the correct number and types were...?
And I like that you use your bike. I have bent parts for sure too. Some are getting warrantied right now haha

There are 4 types of chain on my bike right now. KMC 510's in two different colors, some 710 links, and 2 half-links. ))

Posted: Jun 1, 2009 at 4:53 Quote
driftrc wrote:
Uh...
So... Kmc z chain two colors, Stolen shackle, KMC K710.
Haha I was close then...

KMC z = KMC 510 (two colors)
Stolen shackle = half link
Kmc 710 = win

Big Grin

Anyway, legit rig. I'm drooling tup

Posted: Jun 1, 2009 at 5:18 Quote
lettusdude wrote:
I find it kind of funny how everyone is amazed that there's all these bent parts. They're bent because he actually rides the damned thing. Go over to bikeguide.org and read some threads about snapped or broken parts, and everyone responds with a "it's broken, everything breaks, get over it" kind of attitude.

The bars look a little odd to me. How big are they? I always found big 4 piece bars kind of odd looking, don't know why. The bike looks great and you can tell ride it hard. Keep it up.

but he doesnt have anything wierd bent, like ive bent all the stuff he has bent and i dont even go big ever, i think the truth is every one on this site has there bike either top of the line or they dont ride

Posted: Jun 1, 2009 at 5:21 Quote
I just don't generally bitch about parts when I bend them.
It happens. Thats life. Haha (and I lead people to believe that my bike is on mint shape sometimes)

Posted: Jun 2, 2009 at 0:02 Quote
Update: Got a new chain yesterday...

Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://www.rideonbmxshop.com/catalog/images/fatchain.gif
KMC 910, baby. Grinds, here I come.

Also cut off a chunk of my finger in the damn thing while I was playing with the cranks... that hurt.

Posted: Jun 2, 2009 at 0:40 Quote
You, sir, should be ashamed of yourself! After a very close inspection of all the pictures and examining all possibilities, I have come to the conclusion that while this bike may in fact be rad, it does not nor ever will make julienne fries! Good day sir!Really Mad

Posted: Jun 2, 2009 at 0:55 Quote
I'm pretty sure that you can spin the rear wheel up to a high rpm to get the slicing action...

Run the potato through twice and you got yourself some Julienne fries!

Than again, Nobody knows how the things that they sell on TV work, so why should this be any different lol

Posted: Jun 2, 2009 at 1:05 Quote
shamrock84 wrote:
You, sir, should be ashamed of yourself! After a very close inspection of all the pictures and examining all possibilities, I have come to the conclusion that while this bike may in fact be rad, it does not nor ever will make julienne fries! Good day sir!Really Mad

You obviously didn't listen to the whole infomercial, my good friend. It comes with an attachable, machine washable, detachable, surgical grade stainless steel, razor sharp, 5-blade julienne fry cutter accessory for the rear hub.

Posted: Jun 2, 2009 at 17:28 Quote
well I guess I retract my last comment! This truly is all it is claimed to betup
o don't know where its posted but there was a old vid of some euro kids beer bottle opener bike abubaca with the front wheels spinnin lol not quite a julienne fries maker but get both bikes and you got the makings of a fine meal haha

Posted: Jun 2, 2009 at 20:35 Quote
I want one of those chains.

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.014450
Mobile Version of Website