What kind have animal have you hit when biking?

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
What kind have animal have you hit when biking?
  • Previous Page
Posted: May 31, 2009 at 16:46 Quote
Well i was out riding/building today. And on the way home i ran over a bird. The bird was looking right at me and never moved. So i ran over it. And it got me thinking what have other bikers hit or ran over when bikeing. Post your hit or run over experience.

Posted: May 31, 2009 at 16:49 Quote
i hit my brother once, and almost hit a bird aswell xD

Posted: May 31, 2009 at 16:49 Quote
Birds, dogs, the odd cat...almost a squrriel once...chased some freerange cattle once before too...

Posted: May 31, 2009 at 16:52 Quote
a kid in my way ahha see my vid tup
poor kid tough,His mom was histeric wow ahah

Posted: May 31, 2009 at 17:04 Quote
Almost a black bear.(angry pirate) first week of whistler there were a ton of grouse on the trail..... Tried to pass a deer (dough) on the beginning of lower crank it up. when we were two abreast going down the trail ( could have touched it.) I came to the conclusion that I shouldn't have tried to pass it. cut me off at the first hairpin corner and joined her two girl friends.
Does a japanese tourist count ??

Posted: May 31, 2009 at 17:56 Quote
or everybody could be like you and feel that they have some entitlement to judge what other people do..... let the mods and administrators play god... bitch all you want... thats going to be great for any thread... and you can swear tootup .... super sweet bud

Posted: May 31, 2009 at 18:32 Quote
The assorted lizard, a few rats and plenty of things i dont notice until after the ride, when i have a bunch of nasty shit in my tires

O+ FL
Posted: May 31, 2009 at 18:44 Quote
I've hit a bat when riding at night from a buddies house.

FL
Posted: May 31, 2009 at 18:46 Quote
I've almost hit snakes, lizards, cows, wallabies and a koala, that's living in Australia for ya...
I hit heaps of birds though, not of purpose just they're pretty f*cking dumb to not move or when they do move, move into the way of your wheel.

And i've been hit by a rider at a DH race while taking pics from behind a berm, he totally lost control and plowed right over the berm and into me....

O+ FL
Posted: May 31, 2009 at 18:49 Quote
Excalibur-DH wrote:
I've almost hit snakes, lizards, cows, wallabies and a koala, that's living in Australia for ya...
I hit heaps of birds though, not of purpose just they're pretty f*cking dumb to not move or when they do move, move into the way of your wheel.

And i've been hit by a rider at a DH race while taking pics from behind a berm, he totally lost control and plowed right over the berm and into me....
May seen to be a stupid question to you but what is wallabie?

FL
Posted: May 31, 2009 at 18:53 Quote
bigfootrider10 wrote:

A wallabie is like a miniture version of a kangaroo

O+ FL
Posted: May 31, 2009 at 19:09 Quote
Excalibur-DH wrote:
bigfootrider10 wrote:

A wallabie is like a miniture version of a kangaroo
sounds awesome lol.

Posted: May 31, 2009 at 19:11 Quote
I almost hit a turkey once, definitely some ants and bugs

Posted: May 31, 2009 at 19:15 Quote
I hit a kid at the skatepark when he rode his skateboard right behind me while i was doing a foot plant.

Posted: May 31, 2009 at 19:22 Quote
i hit a cow on one of the trails at sun peaks here in kamloops sent me off the trail

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.012781
Mobile Version of Website