xt-shreder wrote:
camdenthekid wrote:
xt-shreder wrote:
i take it you never fall

i dont know what falling has to do with bleeding brakes
ive fallen plenty of times
had my bike fall out of trucks and all that good stuff too
and have never had to bleed my brake
iv seen i bike get thrown mid air on a dirt jump and the brake was done right away iv also seen hydro lines ripped out of levers
but brakeless doesn't have that problem, and it doesn't limit my riding so its a win win
next time you're at the local DJs, and someone runs out in front of you, and you smash your face into the next jump, tell me that brakeless is win-win.

Posted: Jul 21, 2009 at 22:39 Quote
thatdownhillkid wrote:
next time you're at the local DJs, and someone runs out in front of you, and you smash your face into the next jump, tell me that brakeless is win-win.
if some one runs in front of you between jumps there going to get raped either way, and when my local djs are chicopee and mt. trashmore i don't have to worry about people going between the jumps

Posted: Jul 21, 2009 at 22:42 Quote
well if your like me and my friends, who ride their bikes to and from the park, and i ride my bike to school, a brake is necessary since we have some big hills, where we go over 60 km/h without doing anything, so for people lke me brakeless is pretty stupid. just to get to my lbs is super sketch without a brake

Posted: Jul 21, 2009 at 22:42 Quote
xt-shreder wrote:
thatdownhillkid wrote:
if some one runs in front of you between jumps there going to get raped either way, and when my local djs are chicopee and mt. trashmore i don't have to worry about people going between the jumps
next time you try to go down a hill. haha

here, the dirt jumps are owned by the city, so little 2 year olds that don't have a clue what they're doing run out in front of you all the time.

Posted: Jul 21, 2009 at 22:44 Quote
thatdownhillkid wrote:
xt-shreder wrote:
thatdownhillkid wrote:

here, the dirt jumps are owned by the city, so little 2 year olds that don't have a clue what they're doing run out in front of you all the time.
we have jumps owned by the city, but there tend not be little kids over on the big boy jumps

Posted: Jul 21, 2009 at 22:45 Quote
xt-shreder wrote:
thatdownhillkid wrote:
xt-shreder wrote:

we have jumps owned by the city, but there tend not be little kids over on the big boy jumps
our big jumps are directly next to the small jumps. when a kid lands squirly and veers off to the right, and straight into the path of the bigger jumps, that kids getting ass raped if the guy on the big jumps doesn't have brakes.

Posted: Jul 21, 2009 at 22:45 Quote
norcorulz wrote:
well if your like me and my friends, who ride their bikes to and from the park, and i ride my bike to school, a brake is necessary since we have some big hills, where we go over 60 km/h without doing anything, so for people lke me brakeless is pretty stupid. just to get to my lbs is super sketch without a brake
again i do all of that, im never checked how fast i was really going but fast enough gap over an entire drive way(length) on a bunny hop and im still alive,

People don't get it but some people just can't ride brakless, you need to be super clear headed and not be afraid of every little thing

Posted: Jul 21, 2009 at 22:46 Quote
thatdownhillkid wrote:
our big jumps are directly next to the small jumps. when a kid lands squirly and veers off to the right, and straight into the path of the bigger jumps, that kids getting ass raped if the guy on the big jumps doesn't have brakes.
well out jumps are set up good, so again we don't have these problems

Posted: Jul 22, 2009 at 15:05 Quote
just trust....stick with bb7 cant beat it

Posted: Jul 22, 2009 at 15:07 Quote
caravanking wrote:
just trust....stick with bb7 cant beat it
+1

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.008484
Mobile Version of Website