Kink whip 09, stickers or no stickers?

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
Kink whip 09, stickers or no stickers?
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Jun 11, 2009 at 13:55 Quote
I have an Kink Whip 09... i have changed a few things, i have a completly different Front Wheel. ill try and get some pictures up later on or tomorow.. but its Dark/Light Blue Rim, with white spokes and matching colour hub.'Macneil' and a Dark blue snafu stem and a dark blue odessy slic cable. im not sure wether to take the stickers off, since the blue goes with them abit, but my opinion is the stickers make a bike sometimes look 'stock' even if they have been messed about with if that makes sense, does anyone have photos of the bike without stickers, or your opinion on stickers or not. thank you

Posted: Jun 11, 2009 at 14:00 Quote
i have the felt fuse 09 and i've changed a few things on mine and i took the stickers off and i think i looks much better.
get some pics on and i tell you what i thinkSmile

Posted: Jun 12, 2009 at 7:09 Quote
well i decided to just go ahead with it, and take the stickers off and i am happy to say i think my looks far better than before, ive also uploaded some photos, not the bestest photos in the world but they will do for now.Smile
photo
https://www.pinkbike.com/photo/3566491/
also my new front rim, any comments are appreiated
photo
https://www.pinkbike.com/photo/3566490/
oh and i kind of ran over my dads car wax bottle 'the white/cream' marks on my tyre
my bike before i changed anything...
photo
https://www.pinkbike.com/photo/2710490/

Posted: Jun 12, 2009 at 7:11 Quote
its definatly sicker without stickers!tup tup

Posted: Jun 12, 2009 at 7:36 Quote
ha thanks Big Grin theres still so much i want to do with it, im not sure why the pictures arnt showing up tho?

Posted: Jun 12, 2009 at 15:59 Quote
photo

photo

photo

there you go... you just gotta copy and paste the numbers and click on the PB image icone and put the number in.

Posted: Jun 13, 2009 at 1:20 Quote
wow loving the wheel and stem! i like the bike with the sticker but i dont know how it looked with them as you didnt take a pic of the bike with stickers and the new wheel, stem ect.

Posted: Jun 13, 2009 at 6:13 Quote
perkz wrote:
wow loving the wheel and stem! i like the bike with the sticker but i dont know how it looked with them as you didnt take a pic of the bike with stickers and the new wheel, stem ect.

lol just look above you can see the pics with stickers.

Posted: Jun 13, 2009 at 6:18 Quote
buy a matching back wheel, it makes the bike look so much better.

Posted: Jun 13, 2009 at 6:20 Quote
yea matching back wheel... and blue pcs..blue seat clamp if its not integrated...that would be sick

Posted: Jun 13, 2009 at 6:31 Quote
streetparkrider wrote:
perkz wrote:

lol just look above you can see the pics with stickers.

yeah but that without the new shiny bit, i think it looks good stock with stickers

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.012167
Mobile Version of Website