KHE MAC 2 Problems...

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
KHE MAC 2 Problems...
  • Previous Page
Posted: Jun 12, 2009 at 20:05 Quote
hey all,
i bought brand new KHE MAC 2 tires (2.125s)and after about 5 rides and 2 flat tires , they are already warped..
the tires blew out at approx 90-100 psi, the tires are 120psi max, and when i spin the wheel, the tires moves up and down and side to side.
anyone else having this problem or know how to fix it? thanks
edit: they're foldables***

Posted: Jun 12, 2009 at 22:32 Quote
more likely than not the blow outs are coz of crap tubes

the "warping" is an easy fix, put like 15psi in ur tyre, take the wheel off ur bike and bounce it around while spinning it. this evens it out and gets rid of the eggs.

Posted: Jun 13, 2009 at 1:09 Quote
bad tubes make sense, but i align the bead every time i put on new tires, so i dont think thats where the wobbles are commin from, err like maybe the bead comes loose?

Posted: Jun 13, 2009 at 5:56 Quote
aligning does bugger all lol
seriously just put the tyre on, a bit of pressure in it and give it a bounce and ya problems sorted

O+
Posted: Jun 13, 2009 at 8:43 Quote
One the tube explodes on the tier your tires done.
it will just keep on exploding.
I found after you take your tire off a bunch of times,
then it starts to explode.
thats why imo foldables aren't worth it...

Posted: Jul 9, 2010 at 21:27 Quote
chrris wrote:
exactly my tire blew out a few days ago now its my third time already , the exact thing has happened each time, i guess my mac2 is garbage now...
photo
photo

Posted: Jul 9, 2010 at 22:13 Quote
chrris wrote:

Speaking of foldables...anyone ever have problems with Fit folding tires blowing out? My buddy wants to pick some of those up and run them.

Posted: Jul 9, 2010 at 22:23 Quote
fit makes 24inch!?

Posted: Jul 10, 2010 at 2:46 Quote
Maybe due to heat? My friend had one down the park, it was a hot day, all of a sudden, BANG!.
Best tyres to buy i would say are Maxxis Grifter, Maxxis DTH (Both foldable, both £20)
I would never fork out for KHE tyres, there overpriced, I would compare them to profile hubs, Alot of money, and Alot of headaches.

Posted: Jul 10, 2010 at 10:28 Quote
KHE tires suck dick

Posted: Jul 10, 2010 at 11:03 Quote
dobstreetz wrote:
fit makes 24inch!?
for sunday

Posted: Jul 10, 2010 at 11:25 Quote
this was mine after 2 flats so i got shadow undertakers heavier but no flats or explosions
photo

Posted: Jul 10, 2010 at 12:42 Quote
BKDJ wrote:
bad tubes make sense, but i align the bead every time i put on new tires, so i dont think thats where the wobbles are commin from, err like maybe the bead comes loose?
Why dont you just go get some of the Ody tires like you have pictured in your avatar?
Get the Ody klyte foldables if your worried about weight... don't buy that KHE junk!

Posted: Jul 13, 2010 at 11:14 Quote
i had the mac 2 dirt, after 30mins riding on some trails it went bang while i was in the air and all the wire was hanging out:L £30 wasted there

Posted: Jul 13, 2010 at 20:58 Quote
stubbsy125 wrote:
i had the mac 2 dirt, after 30mins riding on some trails it went bang while i was in the air and all the wire was hanging out:L £30 wasted there
+1 except i was doing a bunny hop

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.021255
Mobile Version of Website