transition blindside...

PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
transition blindside...
  • Previous Page
Posted: Jun 15, 2009 at 19:26 Quote
im a fairly large person, 6ft tall and around 200 lbs would a transition blindside be a good bike for me

Posted: Jun 15, 2009 at 19:27 Quote
There is a lot of options. What's your price range?

Posted: Jun 15, 2009 at 19:31 Quote
fireman wrote:
There is a lot of options. What's your price range?
i dont really have one, once i find a bike i like im gona save untill i can afford it,
what do u think of the transition blindside

Posted: Jun 15, 2009 at 19:45 Quote
The blindside is a pretty sick bike. It's a good downhill/freeride bike.

Posted: Jun 15, 2009 at 19:49 Quote
fireman wrote:
yea i would be so stoked if i could ever have that bike. im working for my dad, in construction 3 times a week for 12$ an hour. i got a bmx to sell 300$ in the bank and he said he might help me out a little to buy it but it will still take me like 3 - 5 months to afford it

Posted: Jun 15, 2009 at 19:51 Quote
Well stick with it and save your bucks.

Posted: Jun 15, 2009 at 19:52 Quote
fireman wrote:
Well stick with it and save your bucks.
yea, ever since i road whistler last summer and rented bike i fell in love with free ride/dh. stoked to go up again this year even though i have to rent again

Posted: Jun 15, 2009 at 19:59 Quote
thanks for your input

Posted: Jun 15, 2009 at 20:26 Quote
fireman wrote:
would a large blindside be good for sumone my size?

Posted: Jun 15, 2009 at 20:31 Quote
They have their sizes online and I think it comes down to personal preference. i am 5' 10", 205lbs and I ride a small bottle rocket. I like the smaller feeling, gives it more of a BMX feel. Transition is a great company though, they really back their product and the bikes are extremely well made. Good choice!

Posted: Jun 15, 2009 at 20:33 Quote
You could also look for a used one. Therefore you can be out riding quicker.
EDIT: Youll prob want a large.

Posted: Jun 15, 2009 at 20:34 Quote
PNWFreeride wrote:
You could also look for a used one. Therefore you can be out riding quicker.
EDIT: Youll prob want a large.
yea i was thinking large but not sure about buying used if i found a decent one for a decent deal then mabye i would consider that, but your right i would need less money for used and wouldnt need to wait for shipping if i found local because if i wanted one new i would have to order threw and shop which would take a fair amount of time

Posted: Jun 15, 2009 at 20:37 Quote
Here on Pink Bike you could probibly found one that some guy used for one season but has a bike specificly for DH,FR,DJ Ect and just used it as his DH bike so really it only has a few hours on it.
what for and build kit, fork are you thinking about?

Posted: Jun 15, 2009 at 20:38 Quote
PNWFreeride wrote:
Here on Pink Bike you could probibly found one that some guy used for one season but has a bike specificly for DH,FR,DJ Ect and just used it as his DH bike so really it only has a few hours on it.
what for and build kit, fork are you thinking about?
build im thinking dhx 5.0 coil and free ride single ring but changing up the revolution 32s for sum 36s

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.010091
Mobile Version of Website