DH/4X - The Weight Game

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
DH/4X - The Weight Game
Posted: Aug 2, 2012 at 17:49 Quote
Weights not that bad for a cheap chucker wheelset, but I wouldnt want those hubs on my bicycle. Hate'd the poor engagement.

Posted: Aug 2, 2012 at 17:54 Quote
meh, 24 POE is not brutal for $300

O+
Posted: Aug 2, 2012 at 19:07 Quote
Personally with outlaws the style of font just doesn't work for me how the word Azonic is different from outlaw. I would just leave outlaw on if I got those wheels. That would look pretty badass and a bit cleaner.

Posted: Aug 2, 2012 at 19:23 Quote
or just de-sticker them. rim stickers are tacky as f*ck IMO

Posted: Aug 2, 2012 at 22:22 Quote
NWray wrote:
or just de-sticker them. rim stickers are tacky as f*ck IMO

Except for G Sport rims. Half the reason I want those rims is for the stickers. lol

Posted: Aug 2, 2012 at 22:26 Quote
personal opinion more a less. i say off with any stickers going. more grammies saved as well

Posted: Aug 2, 2012 at 22:57 Quote
NWray wrote:
personal opinion more a less. i say off with any stickers going. more grammies saved as well

so you say i should de-sticker my rev32's on the DHR look wise? do you guys that will make it look better?

Posted: Aug 2, 2012 at 23:26 Quote
Those stickerless rims will save you heckaaaaaa weight and look helllla dope dawg

O+
Posted: Aug 3, 2012 at 0:26 Quote
Stickers don't weigh that mch come on guys. Nothing against taking them off, I did it to my back rim and it looks much cleaner. In some cases it can make the whole build look cleaner but If you wanna save weight look somewhere else. Personal opinion, haters can hate. The only reason why I havent destickered the front wheel is because inran out of goofoff. No other way of taking the decals off my rims.

Posted: Aug 3, 2012 at 0:29 Quote
ryanreishripper wrote:
Stickers don't weigh that mch come on guys. Nothing against taking them off, I did it to my back rim and it looks much cleaner. In some cases it can make the whole build look cleaner but If you wanna save weight look somewhere else. Personal opinion, haters can hate. The only reason why I havent destickered the front wheel is because inran out of goofoff. No other way of taking the decals off my rims.

The weight thing is a joke...

O+
Posted: Aug 3, 2012 at 0:32 Quote
SWenduro wrote:
ryanreishripper wrote:

The weight thing is a joke...
Damn internet. Go out of my way to write a post that consumed a minute of my life for nothing.

Posted: Aug 3, 2012 at 1:07 Quote
You keep your stickers so everyone can know how damn cool you are for rocking xyz. Between stickers and bar width, you can tell exactly how large someones penis is.

O+
Posted: Aug 3, 2012 at 1:25 Quote
Circes wrote:
You keep your stickers so everyone can know how damn cool you are for rocking xyz. Between stickers and bar width, you can tell exactly how large someones penis is.
Well I have pretty wide bars and most of the stickers on my bike, I've even added stickers to prevent cable rub. So your saying that wider bars and more stickers = Bigger penis? Thanks for the compliment. Smile

Posted: Aug 3, 2012 at 1:43 Quote
Circes wrote:

*goes and buys bar extenders*

Posted: Aug 3, 2012 at 2:02 Quote
*bashes head on kitchen counter*

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.048555
Mobile Version of Website