DH/4X - The Weight Game

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
DH/4X - The Weight Game
Posted: Dec 5, 2019 at 8:18 Quote
whattheheel wrote:
Makes me think of my old Titus with that tubing. Ah the good old days!
photo

Cool I did not know Titus made kiddie bikes????????????

Posted: Dec 5, 2019 at 9:23 Quote
PB, Y U no have middle finger emoticon???Madder Madder No deal on Shout fork for you!! 1 year!!lol

O+
Posted: Dec 5, 2019 at 9:56 Quote
whattheheel wrote:
PB, Y U no have middle finger emoticon???Madder Madder No deal on Shout fork for you!! 1 year!!lol

Why would he want one of those silly things anyways. They could ride like a dream and I couldn't own one due to how funky they look..

Posted: Dec 5, 2019 at 10:02 Quote
They do ride like a dream and your loss, more for me!! I just need to figure out what I want to build up next and Shout here I come. You should ride one ASAP!!

Posted: Dec 5, 2019 at 10:11 Quote
Stick one on an ebike. You are getting on a bit now.

Posted: Dec 5, 2019 at 10:53 Quote
whattheheel wrote:
They do ride like a dream and your loss, more for me!! I just need to figure out what I want to build up next and Shout here I come. You should ride one ASAP!!

From everyone I know who has ridden one, your idea of "ride like a dream" must be harsh and overdamped, with no small bump. Still curious to check out one out. Borrowing one later this month.

O+
Posted: Dec 5, 2019 at 11:10 Quote
whattheheel wrote:

Who are you? Did you post here before?

Posted: Dec 5, 2019 at 11:17 Quote
I found that I like to run lower psi than they suggest and I have been very stoked on mine. I did tweak quite a few compression settings before finally getting it to where I like it. Are you referring to people that have just test rode one or that have had it for a while Circe? And mtbman, don't make me come up there!! And quit sending snow down here ya dick!!

Posted: Dec 5, 2019 at 11:32 Quote
whattheheel wrote:
Wouldnt it suck for hucking though?

Posted: Dec 5, 2019 at 11:45 Quote
Haven't got to ride a shout so cannot really comment on that.

O+
Posted: Dec 5, 2019 at 11:45 Quote
me2menow wrote:
whattheheel wrote:
Wouldnt it suck for hucking though?

It's perfect for cruising the local bike baths and sweet curb drops

Posted: Dec 5, 2019 at 11:56 Quote
whattheheel wrote:
Haven't got to ride a shout so cannot really comment on that.
Do they even make 20" version?

Posted: Dec 5, 2019 at 12:02 Quote
Missed you fuckers too!!lol lol

Posted: Dec 5, 2019 at 12:18 Quote
Circe wrote:
whattheheel wrote:

From everyone I know who has ridden one, your idea of "ride like a dream" must be harsh and overdamped, with no small bump. Still curious to check out one out. Borrowing one later this month.

The bike path is pretty smooth so there is that

Posted: Dec 5, 2019 at 12:21 Quote
Circe wrote:
whattheheel wrote:

It's perfect for his bike path e-bike

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.029540
Mobile Version of Website