Anyone want to try and disprove evolution?

PB Forum :: Social / Political Issues
Anyone want to try and disprove evolution?
Posted: Oct 1, 2009 at 22:03 Quote
The916infidell wrote:
ledzeppie wrote:
The916infidell wrote:

Just because i dont have the same train of thought as you about evolution makes me unintelligent? Really? And just because i dont know everything about evolution like you makes me stupid?
Too bad all you do all day is insult people because your insecure about your own self.

Dude you thought that communists were also atheists... I'm sorry but that's just a new form of stupidity and it doesn't even have anything to do with evolution. I don't insult people all day. I just insult anyone who shows a complete lack of willingness to learn, and ignorance. I don't see why I shouldn't insult those people.
did i not say that i generalized? I misspoke. You dont even know me bro you say all this shit but you dont even know who i am. . And i dont really know who you are and im not talking shit about you to make myself feel better because i have issues, but it seems to me like thats what your doing.
The information you present is what you will be judged on. Its the internet. How can I "know" you? What did you expect?

Posted: Oct 1, 2009 at 22:04 Quote
pinkboyo wrote:
The916infidell wrote:
ledzeppie wrote:

Dude you thought that communists were also atheists... I'm sorry but that's just a new form of stupidity and it doesn't even have anything to do with evolution. I don't insult people all day. I just insult anyone who shows a complete lack of willingness to learn, and ignorance. I don't see why I shouldn't insult those people.
did i not say that i generalized? I misspoke. You dont even know me bro you say all this shit but you dont even know who i am. . And i dont really know who you are and im not talking shit about you to make myself feel better because i have issues, but it seems to me like thats what your doing.
The information you present is what you will be judged on. Its the internet. How can I "know" you? What did you expect?

Exactly, and a majority of the information you've presented is wrong.

Posted: Oct 1, 2009 at 22:05 Quote
pinkboyo wrote:
The916infidell wrote:
ledzeppie wrote:

This doesnt justify insults . . I dont say shit about him.

Posted: Oct 1, 2009 at 22:08 Quote
ledzeppie wrote:
pinkboyo wrote:
The916infidell wrote:

The majority of information i presented was from the internet LMAO. Dude i really dont care what you think about me you can think im ignorant all you want. Im going to bed. have a nice life

Posted: Oct 1, 2009 at 22:08 Quote
The916infidell wrote:
pinkboyo wrote:
The916infidell wrote:

Yes but my information for the most part is correct. And I show a competent understanding of what I'm arguing about.

Posted: Oct 1, 2009 at 22:09 Quote
The916infidell wrote:
ledzeppie wrote:
pinkboyo wrote:

The majority of information i presented was from the internet LMAO. Dude i really dont care what you think about me you can think im ignorant all you want. Im going to bed. have a nice life

Some of my information was too. I just make sure my sources are good.

The916infidell wrote:
pinkboyo wrote:
The916infidell wrote:

I'm looking back in the thread. He didn't say anything to serious? Am I missing something? Are you really this butthurt?

A thick skin is needed when conversing over the internet (and even in life).

ledzeppie wrote:
The916infidell wrote:
pinkboyo wrote:

Yes but my information for the most part is correct. And I show a competent understanding of what I'm arguing about.
yea for the most part. . . i show a competent understanding of pro creation not anti evolution. . . i dont know what evolutionists beleive completely because i was never taught it

Posted: Oct 1, 2009 at 22:11 Quote
The916infidell wrote:
ledzeppie wrote:
The916infidell wrote:

yea for the most part. . . i show a competent understanding of pro creation not anti evolution. . . i dont know what evolutionists beleive completely because i was never taught it
Eek Have you attended any sort of school at all?

Posted: Oct 1, 2009 at 22:12 Quote
The916infidell wrote:
ledzeppie wrote:
The916infidell wrote:

I wasn't taught evolution either. My school barely grazed over it. I was raised a christian but thought about it and realized it's all bullshit. I pretty much taught myself about all the physics and biology I know.

Posted: Oct 1, 2009 at 22:13 Quote
pinkboyo wrote:
The916infidell wrote:
ledzeppie wrote:

yep christian school lol now im homeschooled cuz i was expelled

Posted: Oct 1, 2009 at 22:14 Quote
ledzeppie wrote:
The916infidell wrote:
ledzeppie wrote:

I wasn't taught evolution either. My school barely grazed over it. I was raised a christian but thought about it and realized it's all bullshit. I pretty much taught myself about all the physics and biology I know.
\
Ah dude i kno how u feel, Christian school is kind of B.S. i think children should be allowed to learn either creationism or evolution. not just one or the other and they can pick which seems more logical to them

Posted: Oct 1, 2009 at 22:15 Quote
The916infidell wrote:
ledzeppie wrote:
The916infidell wrote:

\
Ah dude i kno how u feel, Christian school is kind of B.S. i think children should be allowed to learn either creationism or evolution. not just one or the other and they can pick which seems more logical to them

I didn't go to christian school. My school just didn't touch on biology that much. Just basic cell structure and anatomy.

And students shouldn't be taught creationism. It's not science, and it excludes every other religion out there.

Posted: Oct 1, 2009 at 22:16 Quote
The916infidell wrote:
pinkboyo wrote:
The916infidell wrote:

yep christian school lol now im homeschooled cuz i was expelled
I am sorry you have been denied a valuable education. Confused

Posted: Oct 1, 2009 at 22:18 Quote
The916infidell wrote:
ledzeppie wrote:
The916infidell wrote:

\
The difference is this:

One is based on sound geological, biological, chemical, historical fact.
The other, based on faith.

One belongs in the classroom.
One belongs in a church.

Teach fact, not superstition.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.025385
Mobile Version of Website