Dirt Jumper 3 Vs Dirt Jumper 4

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Dirt Jumper 3 Vs Dirt Jumper 4
Posted: Jan 11, 2010 at 12:03 Quote
no not solved...ALL Dirt Jumper forks are garbage. loan money from your parents if you have to, just DONT get DJ's

Posted: Jan 11, 2010 at 12:06 Quote
I only said that because everyone was bitching at me for telling him to get a differnt fork that was supposedly out of his non stated price range. Not all dj's suck my friends DJ2 was decent, a little heavy lol but still decent. But I would have to agree with rider241 borrow money from your parents and get something better. Like I said before used argyles aren't that much.

Posted: Jan 11, 2010 at 12:54 Quote
hondarider241 wrote:
no not solved...ALL Dirt Jumper forks are garbage. loan money from your parents if you have to, just DONT get DJ's

they dont "suck". allthough the feel of the fork is opinion, they are very strong structurally and have a relatively goot damper(at least on the dj1). so if youre going to say they suck, explain why. and dont just say "theyre weak and break a lot", because they dont

Posted: Jan 11, 2010 at 14:01 Quote
my friends 4X WC is set completely soft, yet its super stiff, and choppy (sticky if you will) they just feel like crap

Posted: Jan 11, 2010 at 14:19 Quote
hondarider241 wrote:
my friends 4X WC is set completely soft, yet its super stiff, and choppy (sticky if you will) they just feel like crap

we're talking about the DJ series not the 4x. its a completely different fork

Posted: Jan 11, 2010 at 14:59 Quote
fall0ut wrote:
hondarider241 wrote:

nope, not really. its pretty much all the same

Posted: Jan 11, 2010 at 15:03 Quote
hondarider241 wrote:
fall0ut wrote:
hondarider241 wrote:

its a slightly different damper, why do you think it feels different than a dj1?

Posted: Jan 11, 2010 at 15:07 Quote
fall0ut wrote:
hondarider241 wrote:
fall0ut wrote:

its a slightly different damper, why do you think it feels different than a dj1?
exactly, but its basically the same. i really dont pay attention to Marzo anymore...im stickin with RockShox and Fox

Posted: Jan 11, 2010 at 19:38 Quote
hondarider241 wrote:
RockShox Argyle 318
+1

Posted: Jan 11, 2010 at 21:46 Quote
Im just buying the Fox 831.

Posted: Jan 12, 2010 at 6:16 Quote
david-the-p3-guy wrote:
+1
very nice fork. i dont know why so many people are hating on it.

Posted: Jan 12, 2010 at 7:46 Quote
hondarider241 wrote:
david-the-p3-guy wrote:
+1
very nice fork. i dont know why so many people are hating on it.

they dont like it because they think its too similiar to a 32 float. even though it has a customized damper and longer stanchion tubes and a different fork arch.

Posted: Jan 12, 2010 at 8:16 Quote
i just searched for the fox 831 on google, under shopping they where all in the £600 range. or am i looking at the wrong ones?

Posted: Jan 12, 2010 at 8:20 Quote
n3lson666x wrote:
The916infidell wrote:
n3lson666x wrote:

no hold on

the thread is about getting a dj3 or dj4 so common sense tells me he cant afford an argyle with a argyle 302 costing similar to a dirt jumper 2 lmfao

do the math he cant afford argyles or x fusion
U shuld use comon sence less and lern how 2 spel mr thred poleece.
Anyways, get a used argyle or a rigid.

lmao y does evrything on this site come down to spelling? LOL!

still the thread is about dj3 vs dj4 not dj3 vs argyle vs rigid vs x fusion

it usually comes down to spelling because they cant think up anything more intelligent to say

as for the trend whores that say all dj series forks are no good you should stick your heads back in the toilet and soak them a bit longer....i cant comment on the dj2 through 4 but the dirtjump 1 is a solid fork and im a 200+ lb rider and ive had no problems with them

Posted: Jan 12, 2010 at 9:44 Quote
i too have a dirtjumper 1. great, but abit heavy though.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.014463
Mobile Version of Website