Port Hope Riders Mini Ramp

PB Forum :: Trail Building
Port Hope Riders Mini Ramp
  • Previous Page
O+
Posted: Jul 21, 2009 at 14:59 Quote
Alright so here the deal after lots of planing and debating me, Joel, Tommy and Ricky decided we want to build a mini ramp. The ramp will be built at Joel's Grandparents house just off Lakeshore rd. Anyone who would like to ride this wonderful amazing structure has to pitch an equal amount of money or should not expect to be riding this! It is going to cost around 350 to 400. we already have 6 people in this so the more people in the less money you will have to pay! We already have a specific plan and we aren't changing anything, Joel will post pics of the plan later tonight. So let us know on here if your in!

List of people who are in
Me
Tommy
Ricky
Joel
Evan
Terry

O+
Posted: Jul 21, 2009 at 15:05 Quote
i will probably be in but i want to see the plans before pitching in any money.

O+
Posted: Jul 21, 2009 at 15:12 Quote
one side is planned to be a 5 and the other is planned to be a 6 and we will probably add features like sub boxes maybe and angled wall not exactly sure what we are going to do yet. we might also put a hip out of one of the quarters.

O+
Posted: Jul 21, 2009 at 15:13 Quote
can we have like a spine in the middle?

O+
Posted: Jul 21, 2009 at 15:17 Quote
the-ultimate-cyclist wrote:
can we have like a spine in the middle?
we were thinking about that and it would most likely be too expensive at this point but we hope to expand and that would the first major thing we would add.

O+
Posted: Jul 21, 2009 at 15:24 Quote
alright and one other question. since this is going to be at someones house can we go and ride there whenever we want or what?

O+
Posted: Jul 21, 2009 at 15:27 Quote
alright and one other question. since this is going to be at someones house can we go and ride there whenever we want or what?
It shouldn't be problem but we would have to check for sure.

O+
Posted: Jul 21, 2009 at 15:34 Quote
connorboycott wrote:

yeah like i dont want to pay for a ramp that i can only ride when someone is home or w/e.

i dont see why we dont just donate this money to the ph skatepark instead though?

O+
Posted: Jul 21, 2009 at 15:41 Quote
connorboycott wrote:

yeah like i dont want to pay for a ramp that i can only ride when someone is home or w/e.

I don't see why we don't just donate this money to the ph skatepark instead though?
I see what you saying but really we don't really know when the park is going to be built and also the biggest quarter there is only 5 feet and you couldn't even really use it as a 5. But don't expect to be riding it.

O+
Posted: Jul 21, 2009 at 15:42 Quote
connorboycott wrote:
connorboycott wrote:

I don't see why we don't just donate this money to the ph skatepark instead though?
I see what you saying but really we don't really know when the park is going to be built and also the biggest quarter there is only 5 feet and you couldn't even really use it as a 5. But don't expect to be riding it.

wurt?

O+
Posted: Jul 21, 2009 at 15:43 Quote
connorboycott wrote:

wurt?
the mini ramp

O+
Posted: Jul 21, 2009 at 15:49 Quote
connorboycott wrote:
connorboycott wrote:

wurt?

the mini ramp

why wont i be riding it?

O+
Posted: Jul 21, 2009 at 15:49 Quote
connorboycott wrote:

wurt?

the mini ramp

why wont i be riding it?
if you don't pay you cannot ride it.

O+
Posted: Jul 21, 2009 at 15:57 Quote
connorboycott wrote:
connorboycott wrote:

the mini ramp

why wont i be riding it?
if you don't pay you cannot ride it.

obviously.

i said that i will most likely pay i just want to see the plans and know if i can ride it whenever i want thats all.

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.011612
Mobile Version of Website