The bottle Rocket VS the Double

PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
The bottle Rocket VS the Double
  • Previous Page
Posted: Aug 2, 2009 at 13:14 Quote
Which bike would be better for A-line and The boneyard?

Im looking for a slopestyle bike that can still rock the trails and hit drops witout bottoming out...

whats your opinion?
photo

photo

Posted: Aug 2, 2009 at 13:25 Quote
bottlerocket

Posted: Aug 2, 2009 at 13:26 Quote
bighit888 wrote:
bottlerocket
Big Grin

Posted: Aug 2, 2009 at 13:31 Quote
canauzy wrote:

Im looking for a slopestyle bike that can still rock the trails and hit drops witout bottoming out...

Are you retarded?

Posted: Aug 2, 2009 at 13:32 Quote
JokerMachine wrote:
canauzy wrote:

Are you retarded?

No id just like soem other opinions. I was set on the bottle rocket. Just wanted to make sure.

Posted: Aug 2, 2009 at 13:34 Quote
JokerMachine wrote:
canauzy wrote:

Are you retarded?
lol

Posted: Aug 2, 2009 at 13:36 Quote
Just wanted to make sure of what, exactly? That a bike that's "built for the hardtail junkie looking for just a small amount travel in the rear to smooth out the dirt jumps and biker cross courses" isn't exactly optimal for hitting drops and A-Line?

Rolleyes

Posted: Aug 2, 2009 at 13:44 Quote
JokerMachine wrote:
Just wanted to make sure of what, exactly? That a bike that's "built for the hardtail junkie looking for just a small amount travel in the rear to smooth out the dirt jumps and biker cross courses" isn't exactly optimal for hitting drops and A-Line?

Rolleyes

Thanks tips but youve obviously never seen the boneyard. casey groves (a friend of mine) rides for transistion and he uses the double for it all

Posted: Aug 2, 2009 at 13:45 Quote
canauzy wrote:
Thanks tips but youve obviously never seen the boneyard. casey groves (a friend of mine) rides for transistion and he uses the double for it all

Well then, if you know everything, then why ask us at all?

Posted: Aug 2, 2009 at 13:46 Quote
JokerMachine wrote:
canauzy wrote:

for other peoples opinions for any opinion of somebody who actually has ridden both

Posted: Aug 2, 2009 at 13:47 Quote
do u own both a double and a bottlerocket?

Posted: Aug 2, 2009 at 13:48 Quote
jakal44444 wrote:
no im looking to purchase one

Posted: Aug 2, 2009 at 13:48 Quote
canauzy wrote:
JokerMachine wrote:
canauzy wrote:

for other peoples opinions for any opinion of somebody who actually has ridden both

I fail to see why my opinion isn't valid. You want somebody to comment who has ridden both a Bottlerocket and a Double down both A-Line and The Boneyard in relatively similar build packages and during relatively similar trail conditions. Good luck with that.

Posted: Aug 2, 2009 at 13:49 Quote
canauzy wrote:
jakal44444 wrote:
no im looking to purchase one
lol ok i was gonna say just see for ureself i thot those 2 were ures

Posted: Aug 2, 2009 at 13:49 Quote
canauzy wrote:

... and he's a top pro. Hill or Minnaar could probably ride Garbanzo on an 80mm DJ hardtail and make it look shit quick and shit easy, that doesn't mean it's the best bike for it. He's a lot better than you.... so if you ask which bike is better, there's not much doubt it's the Bottlerocket.

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.011089
Mobile Version of Website