PB Forum :: Off-Topic
What do you want for Christmas?
Posted: Nov 14, 2007 at 18:49 Quote
he has a good point

Posted: Nov 14, 2007 at 18:49 Quote
freeridemtber06 wrote:
PedalUpBombDown wrote:
thud wrote:
a girlfriend that will buy me a new bike instead of wast my money on stupid crap just to find out shes cheating and stealling my cash so i cant buy a new bike. (not from expereince)
i think that's one of those given things that we all want.
yup and i guess i got the stronger end of the stick my girlfriends buying me a new Giro helmet, nwd 8, 661 shin/knee gaurds, and some cloths... but what she doesnt know is that im buying her a kona cowan
i'd guess you either really love her, or she's hot and your tappin' that.

Posted: Nov 14, 2007 at 18:50 Quote
A few movies, 360 games, and an ipod nano. That's pretty much it since I buy all my own stuff.

Posted: Nov 14, 2007 at 18:50 Quote
PedalUpBombDown wrote:
xcer4life wrote:
konarock wrote:
wtf!? dj3 is like a civic and argyle like a jetta ... lol

aha aha yea right, the dj3 might have new graphics but its all whats inside that matters. and ill still take a jetta over a civic
hey guys, don't start fighting over rockshox vs marzocchi. some like one some like the other. just leave it at that.
yea plzzz lets try and keep this thread shall we

Posted: Nov 14, 2007 at 18:51 Quote
I want a better Mp3 player since mine...sux....Frown

i want some royal gear and new goggles.

and an argyle for my voltage.

O+
^^^^^^^^^^^^
i think that reason 1 was caused by reason 2
hahaha im jus kiddin

PedalUpBombDown wrote:
freeridemtber06 wrote:
PedalUpBombDown wrote:

yup and i guess i got the stronger end of the stick my girlfriends buying me a new Giro helmet, nwd 8, 661 shin/knee gaurds, and some cloths... but what she doesnt know is that im buying her a kona cowan

ehhh little of both hahah

PedalUpBombDown wrote:
freeridemtber06 wrote:
PedalUpBombDown wrote:

your 15, if your buying your girlfriend a cowan, than daddy must be really rich, you have too much money for your own good

freeridemtber06 wrote:
PedalUpBombDown wrote:
xcer4life wrote:

aha aha yea right, the dj3 might have new graphics but its all whats inside that matters. and ill still take a jetta over a civic
hey guys, don't start fighting over rockshox vs marzocchi. some like one some like the other. just leave it at that.
yea plzzz lets try and keep this thread shall we

no fight now!!!
jk

Posted: Nov 14, 2007 at 18:53 Quote
lcstay10 wrote:
PedalUpBombDown wrote:
freeridemtber06 wrote:

your 15, if your buying your girlfriend a cowan, than daddy must be really rich, you have too much money for your own good
actually he's 16 according to his profile. you probably looked at mine but i turn 16 on tuesday.Big Grin

O+
Posted: Nov 14, 2007 at 18:53 Quote
upper body armor as i only have a full face and shins, i want full body proection. Smile , a SLR camrera (used would be fine w/ me), and a mac computer (used ok again as long as will edit video better than my 12 year old presario 2700 tup ) the last two b/c i want to start taking pics and videos and be able to edit them in to good sponser quality videos.

Posted: Nov 14, 2007 at 18:54 Quote
lcstay10 wrote:
PedalUpBombDown wrote:
freeridemtber06 wrote:

ill be 17 in a few days bud bud and where did the 15 come from?

Posted: Nov 14, 2007 at 18:56 Quote
freeridemtber06 wrote:
lcstay10 wrote:
PedalUpBombDown wrote:

ill be 17 in a few days bud bud and where did the 15 come from?
probably my profile.

Posted: Nov 14, 2007 at 18:56 Quote
i want a a thompson stem and gravity light bars for my street rig

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.021293
Mobile Version of Website