Stolen bmx co.

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
Stolen bmx co.
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Aug 26, 2009 at 11:22 Quote
okay so im looking for a new bike and i came accross the stolen sinner and it seems to be a really good bike with good specs and light weight. there is 2 problems i dont no were i could find one around here and i havent seen too many around. im open to thoughts and opinion on the bike thanx

~justin~

Posted: Aug 26, 2009 at 11:45 Quote
stolen bikes are ok, not great,but their customer service is apparently shocking. better stuff for the money, wtp, kink etc.

Posted: Aug 26, 2009 at 11:57 Quote
jamie12345 wrote:
stolen bikes are ok, not great,but their customer service is apparently shocking. better stuff for the money, wtp, kink etc.
ok thanx for the info any1 else? im also lookin at verde subrosa wtp fbm and kink in about the 500 dollar area

Posted: Aug 26, 2009 at 12:54 Quote
i got a stolen stereo and its been all good so far. I ordered it online and don't live near you so can't help you with where to get one. Yeah i also heard there customer service was rubbish but don't have first hand experience. From my research they seemed the best for the money but mine and yours are in a different price range.

Posted: Aug 26, 2009 at 13:01 Quote
in ride bmx mag they did a review of this bike from stolen idk they said it was a great beginner bike bcos it had a full cromo frame but like shitty other parts but basically they said it was good value for money

Posted: Aug 26, 2009 at 13:19 Quote
okay so wich bike would u guys recomend the subrosa salvador, stolen sinner, verde luxe, wtp 4 seasons, fbm heathon, or the kink liberty?

Posted: Aug 27, 2009 at 3:07 Quote
justinfriesen wrote:
jamie12345 wrote:
ok thanx for the info any1 else? im also lookin at verde subrosa wtp fbm and kink in about the 500 dollar area
all very good

Posted: Aug 27, 2009 at 3:10 Quote
justinfriesen wrote:
okay so wich bike would u guys recomend the subrosa salvador, stolen sinner, verde luxe, wtp 4 seasons, fbm heathon, or the kink liberty?
you wont be dissapointed with any of these, some are marginally better but id go on looks and price, also frame size etc rather than just looking at spec as all these have good spec.

Posted: Aug 27, 2009 at 22:42 Quote
wat frame size would u guys recomend 4 me im 6ft 2

Posted: Aug 28, 2009 at 9:45 Quote
same height as me, i ride a 21'', but i used to ride a 20'' and both were fine. i wouldnt go under 20.5 again though, 21 would be perfect.

Posted: Aug 28, 2009 at 10:30 Quote
i bought a stolen sinner 3 month ago and the fork bend th bars bend the rear hub bearing broke.... now i change of frame and a lot of things..

Posted: Aug 31, 2009 at 12:25 Quote
i bought a sinner about a year ago i'v changed some parts(nothin big) and i love it. got it in a shop for 400

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.009882
Mobile Version of Website