180 am i spining the right way

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
180 am i spining the right way
  • Previous Page
Posted: Sep 6, 2009 at 4:50 Quote
people are saying i spin the wrong way i am left foot forward and spin left is it true that i spin the wrong way

Posted: Sep 6, 2009 at 4:54 Quote
im left foot foward and i spin to the right, but if you feel comfotable and its easier that way, just keep at it

Posted: Sep 6, 2009 at 5:17 Quote
if you land it, then its the right way Smile

Posted: Sep 6, 2009 at 5:37 Quote
learn both ways and nobody will complainBig Grin

Posted: Sep 6, 2009 at 6:11 Quote
don't listen to other people, they don;t know what feels right for you

Posted: Sep 6, 2009 at 12:29 Quote
i spin the same way as you mate and so do a few other friends,just spin the way which feels most natural Smile

Posted: Sep 6, 2009 at 20:29 Quote
benweller wrote:
people are saying i spin the wrong way i am left foot forward and spin left is it true that i spin the wrong way

i spin to the left with my left foot foward, but I can also air out of a bowl to the right though, it doesnt matter.

O+
Posted: Sep 6, 2009 at 20:43 Quote
You can spin out of grinds if you grind on the left as well which would be a good thing

Posted: Sep 8, 2009 at 6:55 Quote
There is no right or wrong way. Generally most people who ride with their left foot forward spin right but if spinning left feels better, stick with it.

Posted: Sep 8, 2009 at 7:08 Quote
You spin the wrong way. Goofy footed, either get accustomed to spinning the right way or switch your feet. Riding goofy is one of the worst things you can do..I'm not even kidding.

Posted: Sep 8, 2009 at 7:18 Quote
Sh4rvan wrote:
You spin the wrong way. Goofy footed, either get accustomed to spinning the right way or switch your feet. Riding goofy is one of the worst things you can do..I'm not even kidding.

Any reasons to why its so terrible riding 'goofy'?

Posted: Sep 8, 2009 at 7:21 Quote
It just looks like shit. That's the main reason.

Posted: Sep 8, 2009 at 7:27 Quote
Sh4rvan wrote:
It just looks like shit. That's the main reason.

Sometimes maybe, but I dont think thats always the case.

Posted: Sep 8, 2009 at 7:34 Quote
As long as you don't look at someone's feet it's not the case, as soon as you notice it it just looks like shit.

Posted: Sep 8, 2009 at 13:07 Quote
Sh4rvan wrote:
As long as you don't look at someone's feet it's not the case, as soon as you notice it it just looks like shit.
wow bud i dont rele look at anybodys stance when there riding. if u ride your way then its cool. gee i really hope the way u position yourself on your bike isnt the new trend just like brakeless and big bars. that would be horrible.

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.019768
Mobile Version of Website