Support for Sinister?

PB Forum :: Mechanics' Lounge
Support for Sinister?
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Sep 8, 2009 at 8:50 Quote
Does anyone know who is supporting Sinister Bikes? Specifically the R9? I'm trying to find small parts support like the built in frame bumpers, decals, tech support, etc. When I go to the Sinister website, there is no mention of the R9 and I can't get a call or email back to save my life. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Posted: Sep 8, 2009 at 16:32 Quote
go to their website/ forum

sinisterbikes.com

Posted: Sep 9, 2009 at 6:57 Quote
Found the small bits at the website - Thanks! I'm still wondering about bigger support issues regarding frame, swing arm. Apparently Frank the Welder is still around and supporting these bikes, but I've been unsuccessful tracking down contact info.

O+
Posted: Sep 9, 2009 at 7:06 Quote
FTW is still racing around. Seen him alot at Plattekill races. Dont know how to contact him other than at a race...

Posted: Sep 9, 2009 at 7:13 Quote
Go to the Sinister Bikes forum. Register and sign up to the forum. Then send a PM to FTW (Frank the welder) and he will respond. Him or BTF95 who is Bruce.

Or submit a thread in the "ask the Welder" category. They respond about every day.

Posted: Sep 9, 2009 at 7:44 Quote
Bruce is good about responding. I know 2 years ago SkiRack in Burlington VT had their line of R9's... (where i bought mine) They also had a demo to try out. If you go there, ask for Matt if he's still working there. A lot of the guys there where roadies and wheren't a big fan of DH'ers... Not saying they still are like that. It's been since last spring that I was in the shop... Good luck! The R9 ROCKS!

Posted: Sep 10, 2009 at 10:13 Quote
Awesome - Thanks for the help everyone!

Posted: Sep 10, 2009 at 10:19 Quote
Ok, must be missing something. Went to sinisterbikes.com and attempted to register for the forum. It says that the answer to the random question; "Sinister riders ride what?" is wrong? I entered R9. Is it like a secret handshake or something? WTF!?

Posted: Sep 10, 2009 at 11:38 Quote
have you tried just going to contact us and emailing them?

Posted: Oct 6, 2009 at 10:53 Quote
mewalsh100 wrote:
Ok, must be missing something. Went to sinisterbikes.com and attempted to register for the forum. It says that the answer to the random question; "Sinister riders ride what?" is wrong? I entered R9. Is it like a secret handshake or something? WTF!?
Hey.. Secret handshake is right it took me awhile to break in to the members forum forgot what the answer was now...was it bikes sorry i cant remember but when you do get accepted frank has a page that he answers all the time. a good resorce for all the small stuff would be from green mountain bikes in rochester vt. ask for dillion he's a R9 rider or dune these guys are all over helping people out

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.017554
Mobile Version of Website