whoadragon wrote:
husstler wrote:
whoadragon wrote:
New Flash t.
Wife says the flash shirt is fitting.

Heeyoh!

Yup.

Sigh.

You know you're old when " wife says the flash shirt is "fitting" is interpreted as your wife is saying that your shirt is too tight on you because you're becoming a fat f*ck.

Like I need a shirt to tell me that the fireman barfs too quickly.
like it matters anymore.

Posted: Jun 18, 2017 at 21:33 Quote
you can hate me later...

O+
Posted: Jun 18, 2017 at 21:42 Quote
so now I am tired. Good day of raing enduro I placed 14 out of 28 in the 40+ category. 50kms 1800 meters of climbing. It was a lot of fun!!! and the trails in the Crowsnest Pass are a blast!

Posted: Jun 18, 2017 at 21:48 Quote
jerome wrote:
so now I am tired. Good day of raing enduro I placed 14 out of 28 in the 40+ category. 50kms 1800 meters of climbing. It was a lot of fun!!! and the trails in the Crowsnest Pass are a blast!

Nice work! That is a big day. Nice to challenge yourself like that to see if you can sort of be in touch with the big boys. Congrats!

Posted: Jun 18, 2017 at 22:11 Quote
jerome wrote:

Sweet did you get to ride that high shaley stuff?

Mod
Posted: Jun 18, 2017 at 22:53 Quote
I always find whistler is the best kind of muddy.. it can get slippery if it's outright pouring, but it doesn't stick to your bike or gear like Alberta mud.

Whistler is also one of the only fun places to ride in a downpour in my opinion. Aline is a blast in the rain. Trails tend to dry fairly fast too.

If you're expecting rain on your trip.. bring some warm or waterproof gloves. I find my downfall is freezing hands after a few hours on the hill in the rain.

Posted: Jun 18, 2017 at 23:31 Quote
I am just stoked on a new zone. Always funn no matter what. Sweet jumps... Gloves, extra underpanties. Check.

O+
Posted: Jun 19, 2017 at 1:31 Quote
It probably won't be raining, but if you head up into the garbo zone, there's quite a bit of snow around, and therefore melt water. So you get your backside painted.

Mod
Posted: Jun 19, 2017 at 1:34 Quote
I always find that there is at least 1 day or rain on my whistler trips. Every single time. Maybe I have bad luck.

Posted: Jun 19, 2017 at 3:27 Quote
Great Come up with New Ideas

O+
Posted: Jun 19, 2017 at 3:30 Quote
sterlingmagnum wrote:
I am just stoked on a new zone. Always funn no matter what. Sweet jumps... Gloves, extra underpanties. Check.
You are gona have some big f*ckin eyes!!!
Stoked for ya!
Oh yea these boys didn't mention aleve and weed ! Gona need a boat load! Or sub weed with beer...

O+
Posted: Jun 19, 2017 at 6:08 Quote
criscokid25 wrote:
jerome wrote:

Nice work! That is a big day. Nice to challenge yourself like that to see if you can sort of be in touch with the big boys. Congrats!
Thanks Crisco, I think I might race it again next year. It was well organized, you got your times as soon as you brought back your timing chip, your entry fee included a beer and food after the event so it was well worth the $100 entry fee.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.084760
Mobile Version of Website