Old Riders....But not "Old School"

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Old Riders....But not "Old School"
Posted: Aug 20, 2017 at 9:50 Quote
Lemme see if I can find a vid from the other day....

Posted: Aug 20, 2017 at 9:54 Quote
Right there, nice.
K...we saw the white glove delivery of vehicles the other day...the minimum amount of attention and competence that is expected.
Not so much here.

Posted: Aug 20, 2017 at 10:01 Quote
So I finally made a shirt from art to screen burn to shirt print in my own home... for the crusties...

First homemade screen start to finish

Posted: Aug 20, 2017 at 11:04 Quote
sterlingmagnum wrote:
So I finally made a shirt from art to screen burn to shirt print in my own home... for the crusties...

First homemade screen start to finish

How do we get one?

I've got so many things that the guys on here are making to buy.

Finally seeing the light at the end of the tunnel to be able to by a few things here and there.

Posted: Aug 20, 2017 at 11:53 Quote
I still need to get a system in place for everything but might be ready in a few weeks...

And am I missing something? Is the eclipse going to be so grand everyone from the west coast needs to clogg the freeways to get to Oregon? Ffffaaaaahhhhhhwwwwwwwk.

Mod
Posted: Aug 20, 2017 at 11:54 Quote
Nice shirts!

O+
Posted: Aug 20, 2017 at 12:15 Quote
t3rry wrote:
d-man wrote:
t3rry wrote:
How east in the Kootenays do you want to stay? I spent my summers growing up in the woods on the east side of kootenay lake. Right now will be a great time for amazing fresh fruit in creston, there's the glass house and the lighthouse as some notable points on the east side of the lake as well as some great beaches (including some nudies) and the ashram if you're into that kind of thing, Crawford bay has a lot of cool tourism thingies like glass blowing and ironworks, short ferry ride later and you got ainsworth and Nelson, but that puts you into the west.
Lol east side of Kootenay lake is still west Koots. East Kootenay is actually Columbia Valley. Cranbrook north to Spillmachene.

Creston to Crawford Bay is very nice, and the road is one of the best in BC to ride on a motorcycle.
Wikipedia misled me! It said the lake was the division! Oh well. It is a very nice drive assuming it's not pitch black!

LoL, maybe it is officially for the government???

Many of the official boundaries here don't make sense, which makes sense because the government laid theme out......

O+
Posted: Aug 20, 2017 at 12:19 Quote
vernonjeff wrote:
jamezyo wrote:
vernonjeff wrote:

We are on the way today. Going to teach the you uhns to fly fish this week also. No cell service but if your in the area white ford truck with dakine..
Da youts?

D-man's. Im seriously thinking of picking one up. With them having to be registered and now not being able to use them because of fire hazard there has been some deals on them.

Being road legal I am not considered off road vehicle and can ride on any b/c road during the closure.

We put on a couple hundred km Friday, burned $7 in gas and $15 in beer.

Posted: Aug 20, 2017 at 13:12 Quote
That's a good ratio D-man Helmet

To acquire Ster's shirts, one must ruin his riding day for the most part. Only then will you be presented with the goods.
He's a giv'er, not a taker Smile

....and this just dropped...October Duece

photo

Posted: Aug 20, 2017 at 14:18 Quote
d-man wrote:
vernonjeff wrote:
jamezyo wrote:

Da youts?

D-man's. Im seriously thinking of picking one up. With them having to be registered and now not being able to use them because of fire hazard there has been some deals on them.

Being road legal I am not considered off road vehicle and can ride on any b/c road during the closure.

We put on a couple hundred km Friday, burned $7 in gas and $15 in beer.

Left Vernon and along the way kept asking my son to stop kicking my seat. He kept saying he wasnt. Got to Sicamous and the engine light started flashing. Light bulb went off... Engine is Misfiring. No mechanics open so turned around and we are home again. F M Luck sometimes.

O+
Posted: Aug 20, 2017 at 15:12 Quote
200 dollar raceface atlas pedals last maybe 10 rides until platforms fall off.
What a joke . I will never put another raceface product on my bike.

Posted: Aug 20, 2017 at 16:08 Quote
jamezyo wrote:

photo

Posted: Aug 20, 2017 at 16:41 Quote
jamezyo wrote:

Race Face pedals a pretty bad. I had a similar experience with them. Race Face cranks and and bars are good but that's all the RF goods for me now.
HT AE03 pedals on all three of my bikes now. Thin, light and seem to be pretty bulletproof.
You buy.

O+
Posted: Aug 20, 2017 at 16:52 Quote
shredb4dead wrote:
jamezyo wrote:

Race Face pedals a pretty bad. I had a similar experience with them. Race Face cranks and and bars are good but that's all the RF goods for me now.
HT AE03 pedals on all three of my bikes now. Thin, light and seem to be pretty bulletproof.
You buy.
Straitlines are in my bike box ready to go back on . They have freshish axles too! Lol
Will keep ht. in mind for back up set.
Doesn't look like I will see the star till last weekend. Sept 16-17 hope y'all get rain by then

O+
Posted: Aug 20, 2017 at 17:01 Quote
My RF dropper post has been great. No issues at all. But my buddy destroyed his Atlas pedals in Moab the second week he owned his bike. Chromag pedals on my bike now. My fancy orange HT's started to creak and pop a couple weeks ago. Might just need an overhaul.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.049040
Mobile Version of Website