Old Riders....But not "Old School"

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Old Riders....But not "Old School"
Posted: Jan 23, 2018 at 8:20 Quote
Cafe Ladro apparently fancies themselves quite the boutique java station.... shysters!!!!

O+
Posted: Jan 23, 2018 at 8:40 Quote
sterlingmagnum wrote:
Cafe Ladro apparently fancies themselves quite the boutique java station.... shysters!!!!

Might as well go to McDonald’s and get the $1 coffee. It’s surprisingly good...

Posted: Jan 23, 2018 at 8:57 Quote
leverfingers wrote:
I don't ski quite that well. I think it's real. I think I am astounded.

There was a long discussion about that clip on da skiing forum. Consensus is most of the clip photoshopped.

Posted: Jan 23, 2018 at 8:57 Quote
bkchef2000 wrote:
sterlingmagnum wrote:

this. co-workers 15min to get fancy bean in small $5 cup. clown serves easy thru drive thru and was plenty tasty. a few min tops.

chef- mod needs frequent flyer rewards system. my kid inhales megas 2 at a time! lol

Posted: Jan 23, 2018 at 9:20 Quote
Chef- open a MOD in Spearfish! It does what it's told!! OH! So next time you guys have leftover lasagna, take a piece while still cold and cut it lengthwise as thin as you want. Then make a can of tomato soup with milk and when it's just about done, throw that sliced lasagna in there! I topped it with some cheese and crackers and it was awesome!! Lydia ate two bowls of it and that was the first time I was ever able to convince her to eat soup. Smelled exactly like ravioli. I am going to have to double the recipe next time as it was all gone quick.

Posted: Jan 23, 2018 at 9:25 Quote
i'll try that. chefjoeardee!

Posted: Jan 23, 2018 at 9:35 Quote
Plus I didn't have to eat the same damn thing twice!! Oh wait. I am going to have normal lasagna leftovers for lunch... Yay.

O+
Posted: Jan 23, 2018 at 9:50 Quote
Concert was excellent.

Turn it up to 11 kind of excellent.

The opening act Eagles of Death Metal where way better than their recorded songs so much more punk and metal. They should record an album with that kind of sound.

Queens of the Stone Age where great pretty much what I expected going in and they delivered.

O+
Posted: Jan 23, 2018 at 10:24 Quote
fullbug wrote:
bkchef2000 wrote:
sterlingmagnum wrote:

this. co-workers 15min to get fancy bean in small $5 cup. clown serves easy thru drive thru and was plenty tasty. a few min tops.

chef- mod needs frequent flyer rewards system. my kid inhales megas 2 at a time! lol

It is coming, Loyalty is in the works... BTW. the Mega is changing as of today. instead of the sandwiched pizzas, it is going to be 2 dough ball together with normal toppings on top. but the cost will be $1.00 less.
Spearfish.... pbbbssssttttt

Posted: Jan 23, 2018 at 10:28 Quote
Dont discount it chef... that pudgy little f*cker could probably support an outlet all by hisownself.

Posted: Jan 23, 2018 at 10:38 Quote
bkchef2000 wrote:
It is coming, Loyalty is in the works... BTW. the Mega is changing as of today. instead of the sandwiched pizzas, it is going to be 2 dough ball together with normal toppings on top. but the cost will be $1.00 less.
Spearfish.... pbbbssssttttt

so thicker crust mode?

Posted: Jan 23, 2018 at 10:44 Quote
sterlingmagnum wrote:
.....the show from above through the giant hole ...

...4.80$ for a 16 oz cup of drip coffee in seattle this morning....

You didn't even get a T&A show with that coffee? (that's where the Titty Coffee Bars are right?)

On day 3 no coffee here actually....quittin' time.

Ceiling stuff.....heehee
photo
photo

Posted: Jan 23, 2018 at 10:51 Quote
heel's kiddo goes mma on cats and makes cats tapout.

i met salma hayek yesterday, loop!

just kidding. coffee test...

Posted: Jan 23, 2018 at 10:54 Quote
What?....only one eye is working...

Posted: Jan 23, 2018 at 10:55 Quote
That cat gets the shit kicked out of it on the regular! Only scratched the boy twice! So far...

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.044328
Mobile Version of Website