Old Riders....But not "Old School"

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Old Riders....But not "Old School"
Posted: Jan 15, 2022 at 8:38 Quote
jamezyo wrote:
Thanks bros, the storm has past. Truck is out but twisted up like old James on a Friday night.
Broke cross member and mounts for the doghouse (cabinet assembly) .
As a punishment or reward got sent up for a 14 hour day on a big directional site at the summit of the coquihalla . Did 45 min work all day.
Got back to camp and had another 650k rig dropped of for me to f*ck yo tomorrow lol
Should have my rig back in a few days .
Everyone was super cool with whole ordeal.
Was expecting to make a pee pee in a cup for these boys but they treated the incident as a near miss… miss?? Nope that bitch hit the ditch like old James used to hit the sauce on a Friday night lol
Thanks for the concern bros. It’s pretty lonely out here . Needed to get the situation off my chest.
Go USA!!! No vax mandate! That’s pretty big .
Very stoked for you guys on the south side.
Canada needs to figure it’s shit out.
If multiple injections are not doing the trick then don’t be f*cking nazis about it.
One love!

Dang bro...sounds like an exciting few days. Glad to hear that your company was cool about the whole thing. If you are doing work on the Coq then the owner of your company is making big money! Be safe out there pal.

O+
Posted: Jan 15, 2022 at 16:43 Quote
Ok, what’s your supercross pics for tonight’s races? My top 5 in the 250’s are Craig, Mosiman and Hammaker Lawrence and Shimoda. In the 450’s my top 5 are Webb, Tomac, Anderson, Ferrandis and Sexton or Barsha for 5th.

Posted: Jan 15, 2022 at 16:50 Quote
yo if you are a game of thrones fan and hated the way it ended, well- i did too. lotsa people did. but i just watched the entire series again and we enjoyed it decidedly more this time. theres also a new origin story type series ecpected to come out sometime soon as well.

on another totally random note;
anyone else think eleven and twelve are the dumbest names for numbers ever?
i'm thinking firsteen, secondteen, thirteen...or just change the full teen set to oneyone, oneytwo, oneythree...

Posted: Jan 15, 2022 at 16:52 Quote
House of the Dragon series coming soon on HBO. Looks good. HBO rarely disappoints.

Posted: Jan 15, 2022 at 16:59 Quote
Good point ob... I kinda feel like we only need ten numbers total... like if you want 11 peaches then you can just go f*ck right off. take 10 and get out. And that could go for anything.... thoughts?

O+
Posted: Jan 15, 2022 at 17:34 Quote
I enjoyed Ted Lasso on Apple TV. My wife was wondering what I was watching because of the laughing...

Posted: Jan 15, 2022 at 17:41 Quote
Twenty6ers4life wrote:
Ok, what’s your supercross pics for tonight’s races? My top 5 in the 250’s are Craig, Mosiman and Hammaker Lawrence and Shimoda. In the 450’s my top 5 are Webb, Tomac, Anderson, Ferrandis and Sexton or Barsha for 5th.

450s =Tomac, Web, Mookie, Rockzen, Sexton
250s= Lawrence, Craig, Mosiman, Shomoda, Hammaker. . . watch out for Thrasher

O+
Posted: Jan 15, 2022 at 17:51 Quote
billbek wrote:
I enjoyed Ted Lasso on Apple TV. My wife was wondering what I was watching because of the laughing...

Ted lasso is pretty good

O+
Posted: Jan 15, 2022 at 18:01 Quote
ATV25 wrote:
Twenty6ers4life wrote:

Ok, 5 points for 1st down the line to 1 for 5th.

What are we betting?

O+
Posted: Jan 15, 2022 at 18:02 Quote
mtbman1980 wrote:
billbek wrote:

Ted lasso is pretty good

That was funny. The wife and I watched that a while back.

Posted: Jan 15, 2022 at 18:16 Quote
Twenty6ers4life wrote:
ATV25 wrote:
Twenty6ers4life wrote:

What are we betting?

Lunch at Black Tap in Downtown Disney . . . If I ever make it back down there again.

LOL

O+
Posted: Jan 15, 2022 at 18:27 Quote
ATV25 wrote:
Twenty6ers4life wrote:
ATV25 wrote:

What are we betting?

Lunch at Black Tap in Downtown Disney . . . If I ever make it back down there again.

LOL

lol Deal. Beer

Posted: Jan 15, 2022 at 19:05 Quote
@obee…. You watching this ass whooping of the Patriots?!? I love it!

Posted: Jan 15, 2022 at 19:18 Quote
fredro wrote:
@obee…. You watching this ass whooping of the Patriots?!? I love it!

Fuuuucccxkkkk yyyoooouuuu I'm watching the taped Bengals right now and have the pats on next.

Never go online when you got a gane taped never go online when you got game taped never never never

Posted: Jan 15, 2022 at 19:29 Quote
Oh damn… sorry bro.

Spoiler alert

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.066442
Mobile Version of Website