Posted: Nov 25, 2022 at 8:15 Quote
My leftovers await….

O+
Posted: Nov 25, 2022 at 8:57 Quote
fredro wrote:
My leftovers await….

Lather, rinse, repeat! lol

Posted: Nov 25, 2022 at 10:36 Quote
Ate so much yesterday!! Had to sit on the couch and take a little power nap and then ate T Day dinner number two!! Prolly won’t even need to eat today!! lol

Posted: Nov 26, 2022 at 17:37 Quote
Spatchcocked ma turkey this time. Improvement. Why I did not do that before?

I am having the most massive shit in history tho.

O+
Posted: Nov 26, 2022 at 17:58 Quote
Smoked turkey is my go to, buy it from the butcher toss in the oven and done.

Deep fried a couple times, good too. Definitely adds a little excitement to the process lol.

Enjoyed the sun and warm temp today with a rip on the ebike. Mix of dirt/ snow and dash of ice for good times.

Posted: Nov 26, 2022 at 20:18 Quote
Good heavens.... wife took me to some spa /bath house.... very moist experience. Steam room, sauna, cold plunge, salt water pond hot tub and very wet floors and walls and wet everything....

They asked me my pronouns... Just a blank stare was returned....

I did it.

Comfort zone obliterated.

Afterwords I walked to the Texas BBQ across the street and slid back a couple IPA’s.

Posted: Nov 26, 2022 at 21:50 Quote
Costco had a nice sampler of hot sauces.

Goes splendid with turkey leftovers.

Posted: Nov 27, 2022 at 6:09 Quote
Axxe wrote:
Spatchcocked ma turkey this time. Improvement. Why I did not do that before?

I am having the most massive shit in history tho.

used to do a spatchcock a whole chicken and then grill it. Have a homemade bbq sauce that went wonderfully with it.

Wife and I were coming back home from vaca one year like 19 years ago. We make a point to stay at Hawk's Next State Park. (It's close to New River Gorge where they bungie jumped that Jimmy back in the day).

kick the TV on and they literally get like 3 channels. Flip through and a cooking show happens to be on one of them. They start talking BBQ sauces. They lay out this recipe that is like 20 ingredients long with all kinds of flavors....mind blown. Managed to get it all written down.

I used to make a batch of it at the beginning of summer for years. Takes hours to make but that was the fun. Have since misplaced said golden recipe but will post if i find it.

Posted: Nov 27, 2022 at 6:26 Quote
My grandmother used to make her own marinara sauce. Old world shit. They immigrated from Northern Italy. Have never tasted anything like it since she passed. That was over 45 years ago. Time flies . . .

Posted: Nov 27, 2022 at 6:58 Quote
ATV25 wrote:
My grandmother used to make her own marinara sauce. Old world shit. They immigrated from Northern Italy. Have never tasted anything like it since she passed. That was over 45 years ago. Time flies . . .

that's awesome. Imagine what these Gen Z's and Millennials will say about their Grandparents.

"my grandmother immigrated from Arkansas...."

Posted: Nov 27, 2022 at 6:59 Quote
The big question . . . Did she have all of her teeth ?
LOL

Posted: Nov 27, 2022 at 7:00 Quote
that's why they named it the toothbrush lol

Posted: Nov 27, 2022 at 7:01 Quote
HAHA HAHA HAHA

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.050824
Mobile Version of Website