Norco General Discussion Group

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Norco General Discussion Group
Posted: Jan 27, 2010 at 20:10 Quote
norcodropvps wrote:
my norco rampage put on new e-13 srs and stroker ryed's and new race face bar and stem

my norco shore put on new e-13 bash ring and a new 66 and avid juciy 7 with straitine levers
what do you guy's think

I definitely like the Shore better with the clear chain-guard.

Posted: Jan 27, 2010 at 21:11 Quote
woody-dh wrote:
norcodropvps wrote:
my norco rampage put on new e-13 srs and stroker ryed's and new race face bar and stem

my norco shore put on new e-13 bash ring and a new 66 and avid juciy 7 with straitine levers
what do you guy's think

I definitely like the Shore better with the clear chain-guard.
ya me to thanks

Posted: Jan 28, 2010 at 10:11 Quote
i got good news and bad news boys. good news is i think i got a job at my lbs. bad news is the bikes there at giant. also, has anyone ever used kenda excavators?

Posted: Jan 28, 2010 at 12:50 Quote
william4269 wrote:
DR23185 wrote:
norcodropvps wrote:
well then marry Christmas and hope you like your new bike
Finally got my new toy home...now if the snow would just go away, I cound go out and have some fun.
photo

theres only one thing wrong with it. the reflectors. other then that, looks great. hope you have lots of fun with it.
Ya I made fun of the reflectors also, but dealer is required by law to ensure they are in place at time of delivery to customer....they were removed the next day..lol

Posted: Jan 28, 2010 at 12:53 Quote
norcodropvps wrote:
photo
photo
what do you guy's think
Two sick lookin bikes...I have the Strokers on my Shore Three and love them, lots of power.

Posted: Jan 28, 2010 at 12:55 Quote
DR23185 wrote:
norcodropvps wrote:
photo
photo
what do you guy's think
Two sick lookin bikes...I have the Strokers on my Shore Three and love them, lots of power.
thanks and ya the strokers are a good brake for the price

Posted: Jan 28, 2010 at 22:02 Quote
william4269 wrote:
bad news is the bikes there at giant.

Better than my shop. Orbea and Mongoose... Ewwww.

Posted: Jan 29, 2010 at 4:26 Quote
woody-dh wrote:
william4269 wrote:

its not that giants bad, i just wont be able to post my new bike in here.

Posted: Jan 29, 2010 at 15:30 Quote
william4269 wrote:
i got good news and bad news boys. good news is i think i got a job at my lbs. bad news is the bikes there at giant. also, has anyone ever used kenda excavators?
Love ur avatar quote Will, not hinting at cabin fever are ya Jail Took my new big bike out for spin today down along Etobicoke Trail today just for a rip, damn was it cold. haha

Posted: Jan 29, 2010 at 15:39 Quote
but if you work in a shop you can order any bike you want for cost
william4269 wrote:
woody-dh wrote:
william4269 wrote:

its not that giants bad, i just wont be able to post my new bike in here.

Posted: Jan 29, 2010 at 19:48 Quote
DR23185 wrote:
william4269 wrote:
Love ur avatar quote Will, not hinting at cabin fever are ya Jail Took my new big bike out for spin today down along Etobicoke Trail today just for a rip, damn was it cold. haha

nah. i just normally dont ride in the snow. there was so little last week that i got to go for a ride outside. it also was 6*c so the sidewalks were very dry.

Posted: Jan 29, 2010 at 23:01 Quote
Went to a trail called The Funnelweb. Nose dived on the 'ol 32 foot jump and scared myself to an extreme, in which I haven't been scared before.

And also, I have a bent axle on hardtail. Still not sure how it happened. Won't be riding that bike for a while now...

Posted: Jan 30, 2010 at 12:24 Quote
woody-dh wrote:
Went to a trail called The Funnelweb. Nose dived on the 'ol 32 foot jump and scared myself to an extreme, in which I haven't been scared before.

And also, I have a bent axle on hardtail. Still not sure how it happened. Won't be riding that bike for a while now...

are you ok atleast? so i have a guy in pb buying my one fork. im shipping it to him through cod. can anyone tell me how it works.

Posted: Jan 30, 2010 at 14:50 Quote
william4269 wrote:
woody-dh wrote:

are you ok atleast? so i have a guy in pb buying my one fork. im shipping it to him through cod. can anyone tell me how it works.

you give it to the carrier, tell them the amount for it, they ship it, a guy goes to the door with the fork. the buyer answers the door, and pays for the fork and the shipping charges and then the carrier pays you the amount for the fork

Posted: Jan 30, 2010 at 21:22 Quote
william4269 wrote:
woody-dh wrote:

Yeah, I'm fine. Came out of it with a little graze on my elbow. Probably scared me because I usually do that jump fine.

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.017086
Mobile Version of Website