Watch this! (this guy is insane)

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
Watch this! (this guy is insane)
Posted: Nov 17, 2007 at 14:13 Quote
ridebike23 wrote:
patrickrider wrote:
ridebike23 wrote:

ya thats ugly. no flow but just stupid retarded hard tricks

lmfao as off, just "hard tricks", your just angry cause you know by the time this kid is 18 he is going to be the next scotty cranmer, he already should be pro.

wait what? im not angry about anythingConfused

than why did you flame him? "no flow but just stupid retarded hard tricks"

Posted: Nov 17, 2007 at 14:36 Quote
fufalump wrote:
I almost kind of expect him to stop riding so hard after his first hard crash. I have a a feeling that the first time he breaks something, he'll come back, still good, but at a much more cautious riding level. But who knows, he could skip being gunshy and get right back at it.
I have this feeling also. I know once I hit high school, I started to realize how easy you could get injured after a few falls.

I could never ride like that, but what I did do I wasn't scared to try. Nowadays it sucks because I know the consequences. I guess high school is more important than progression to me right now.

Still I feel this guy will keep riding as hard as he can and won't be long till he's pro.

patrickrider wrote:
than why did you flame him? "no flow but just stupid retarded hard tricks"
What are you getting out of arguing some kids on Pinkbike?

Shut up no one wants to read this crap.

And about Scotty Cranmer. Sure he can do crazy stuff but he isn't that fun to watch. I mean, people have different styles and I'm not really into his or the guy's in this video. I could obviously never ride anything like them, don't get me wrong. But I'd rather watch a guy barspin a stair set than double whip a box jump.

I hate watching Scotty.

Posted: Nov 17, 2007 at 14:41 Quote
in response to patrickrider: in all fairness though, he could use a little more flow. but i'm not one to talk, i can't even do a proper barspin yet. lmao

Posted: Nov 17, 2007 at 14:45 Quote
wow that guys insane. we will see him big in a few years

Posted: Nov 17, 2007 at 15:06 Quote
Harry Main is smoother and overall better at just 1 year older.

http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/Harry_Main,5823/main

Posted: Nov 17, 2007 at 17:25 Quote
ridebike23 wrote:
so good but needs to develop flow and style instead of just video game tricks. but that comes with time
are you joking me, it was so insane for his age. well, even for anyone

Posted: Nov 17, 2007 at 17:29 Quote
streetmtber wrote:
Harry Main is smoother and overall better at just 1 year older.

http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/Harry_Main,5823/main
yea he is porbadly better but both of the kids are good, and if you are comparing age look at dennis enarson he is only 16 and he is one of the best dirt/park riders

O+
Posted: Nov 17, 2007 at 17:32 Quote
Good gravy! That is one top notch rider!

FL
Posted: Nov 17, 2007 at 17:35 Quote
BMX is so much more bad ass than mtb. That guys has skill.

nate

Posted: Nov 17, 2007 at 17:37 Quote
bmx sucks compared to mtb

Posted: Nov 17, 2007 at 17:37 Quote
kids got skill
nuff said

Posted: Nov 17, 2007 at 17:39 Quote
but this gu is dop

Posted: Nov 17, 2007 at 17:41 Quote
Scotty Jr.. Holy wow to be able to do that stuff at 15 is rediculous, you would have to progress soooo fast. Anyways rediculous rider deffinatly going to make it big.

Posted: Nov 17, 2007 at 18:01 Quote
brodierider4 wrote:
bmx sucks compared to mtb
Well everyone has an opinion. Unfortunately for you, this is the BMX forum for BMXers where you watched a BMX video.

MTBs and BMXs are not comparable. So you and your ignorant self can go back to the right forum for MTBers, seeing as you like them more.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.012608
Mobile Version of Website