jespinal wrote:
Sup jd, jd here

Yo JD ? WAZAAAAAAAAAP ?!?!?!

Posted: Oct 9, 2013 at 6:57 Quote
minniethemoocher wrote:
SRF44 wrote:
Keskiyo wrote:

Come on Jim, 40´s is the new 20´s(with more money lol) Pimp

Thanks for the inspiration guys! Now I just to convince the ladies I'm only as old as I feel! tup Beer

Jim your only as old as the woman you feel Wink

One of the most epic comebacks in history !!! You sir, have my respect for that.

Posted: Oct 23, 2013 at 4:51 Quote
HI im Andrew

im 24

I have a quite a busy life I work I got to uni I cycle and probably heading for a full mental breakdown in next 10 or so years or so Redface Redface Frown Redface Redface

Posted: Nov 10, 2013 at 9:19 Quote
Hi, my name is Rob, and after over 20 years of not riding a bike I started cycling again in 2009. It started mainly so I could ride with my kids, but has progressed to full blown addiction -- road, mountain, around town, on a tandem, etc. After being a bit overwhelmed when I started back in 2009, I started a blog to help folks like me a bit: www.CyclingForBeginners.com

I've visited PinkBike several times through the years, but am new to the forum. Looking forward to meeting folks here.

Posted: Nov 14, 2013 at 20:33 Quote
Nice to meet you rob,
I'm Lane, I started out on XC bike and wanted to go bigger, so I got a Dh bike, then I wanted to go smaller so I ended up in Enduro racing and I have loved every second of it. I'm from a small town on the beautiful California coast. I'm 16, working full time in the summer to support my expensive hobbies (mtb of course, surfing, kayaking, fishing, And many others) and I am looking forward to meeting some new people

Posted: Nov 23, 2013 at 23:26 Quote
Ted from Nashville,TN I'm 28 , started riding at age 5 on bmx till I was 12 then started riding mountain bike AM, then shortly turns to freeriding... I listen to godsmack,korn, machine head. Oh I ride a customed kona stinky that I had sized specifically to my style and size.

Posted: Jan 2, 2014 at 1:46 Quote
Hello all, I'm Pete. Originally from Cornwall, UK, but now living in Kent. I'm fairly new to the mounting side of biking (jaunitly along the canal was previously my mode of choice), but my sons have slowly got me into the higher-blood pressure version. Looking forward to learning much on here!

O+
Posted: Jan 3, 2014 at 18:53 Quote
I'm Sean, 15, I'm broke and dreaming of owning nice bikes, I'm here cuz I finally got around to making a PB account. I like to build trails as well as ride.

Posted: Jan 6, 2014 at 15:02 Quote
Hi, I'm Ben and am 25 (for a few more days). I've always ridden bikes, mountain bikes as a kid, got converted to commuters in college and also did a little DH riding in San Luis Obispo, then moved to the valley and caught the road bike bug bad and knocked out a couple centuries this summer. Now I bought a 29er and am looking to get back into some DH/trial riding along with the road cycling.

Otherwise, Cal Poly grad, really into offroading, muscle cars and I'm an Automotive Suspension R&D Engineer.

Posted: Jan 14, 2014 at 0:01 Quote
Hi , I'm lee , 26 from mid devon uk. Been riding for about 2 &1/2 years now , only just finding the balls to get air born lol ride a pimped up 06 kona coiler, gets used for everything so I claim it to be an am bike Wink
I'm amazed at how friendly and helpful people are on here ... Like a worldwide family Smile

Posted: Jan 15, 2014 at 8:34 Quote
hi i m boysie from lincoln uk, into clothes, music, bikes. get in touch if you ride in or around lincoln for rides/meets. as been riding on own for too long! into more downhilling/ freeriding even though live in the flatlands!

Posted: Jan 18, 2014 at 10:41 Quote
Sup dudes!
As my username implies I'm Pete and I am an Electrician.. I'm 22.. live near Calgary. Been riding bikes for as long as I can remember but only in the last year or so have I gotten really into it.

Pink Bike is a sweet site, spend way more time on here then I probably should haha! only recently made an account though.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.017128
Mobile Version of Website