Fluro yellow rims any1 know where to get them?

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
Fluro yellow rims any1 know where to get them?
  • Previous Page
Posted: Sep 29, 2009 at 10:22 Quote
hey getting a sunday funday and iam looking to buy the same rims as aaron ross the fluro yellow ones and was woundering if anybody knows where to get them?

thanks again... danny Smile

Posted: Sep 29, 2009 at 10:41 Quote
dannyrorr wrote:
hey getting a sunday funday and iam looking to buy the same rims as aaron ross the fluro yellow ones and was woundering if anybody knows where to get them?

thanks again... danny Smile

take road trip and go to every bike shop ever to exist and maybe you will find a pair new....but best bet buy them used

Posted: Sep 29, 2009 at 10:43 Quote
well aaron rides for ody, so their either limited edition odys, in which case they are probably no longer around, or aaron paints his himself.

Posted: Sep 29, 2009 at 10:54 Quote
Yeah I think you missed the boat on that one as they were an L.E.Odyssey colorway.Who knows they may re-release them or you can hope to get lucky and find some used or laying around in some bike shop somwhere.
I had my sights set on some floro red rims earlier this year but gave up on that after finding people wanted to much money for what they had or they were all scratched and brake marked crap.
Said screw it and went for some new black 7KA's Wink

Posted: Sep 29, 2009 at 12:03 Quote
photo
https://ep1.pinkbike.org/photo/4050/pbpic4050612.jpg
'

my fluoroish key lime green bike with black 7ka/black front looks good to me, and your not stuck with that color way when you decide its not the color for you at the time Razz black goes with all

Posted: Sep 29, 2009 at 23:56 Quote
hazard lite i think?

will check

Posted: Sep 30, 2009 at 7:39 Quote
they were limited edition rims pretty much last year, so there probally sold out everywhere

Posted: Sep 30, 2009 at 13:14 Quote
Paint them.....duh

Posted: Sep 30, 2009 at 14:04 Quote
Paint!
thats what i did. and it looks professional too Wink

Posted: Sep 30, 2009 at 18:23 Quote
your best bet would probably be sending odyssey an e-mail seeing if they
have any that they have laying around?
I know 3ride still had a few, but you never know they were out 2 years ago or something?

Posted: Oct 1, 2009 at 7:35 Quote
boy-sets-fire wrote:
Paint!
thats what i did. and it looks professional too Wink

what colour of yellow did you use or what did it say on the tin or did you get it done by a shop

Posted: Oct 1, 2009 at 13:34 Quote
just go to a local hardware store. (i don't know what you guys have across the pond)

it should just say fluorescent orange. you'll be able to tell the right colour by looking at the cap. you could get it powdercoated too, just ask for fluorescent yellow...

Posted: Oct 2, 2009 at 8:14 Quote
fawful wrote:
just go to a local hardware store. (i don't know what you guys have across the pond)

it should just say fluorescent orange. you'll be able to tell the right colour by looking at the cap. you could get it powdercoated too, just ask for fluorescent yellow...

will i be able to get powercoating from there aswell?

Posted: Oct 2, 2009 at 8:17 Quote
no, powdercoating has to be done by a proffesional, it looks better but costs big

Posted: Oct 2, 2009 at 9:40 Quote
jamie12345 wrote:
no, powdercoating has to be done by a proffesional, it looks better but costs big

nah mate price dont matter mate

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.027914
Mobile Version of Website