MTB game!

Posted: Nov 17, 2007 at 18:32 Quote
I sent a message to all the Main Contacts. (tyler@pinkbike.com,radek@pinkbike.com,kburkat@pinkbike.com)

This is what i have sent

Tittle (MTB GAME!!! (thread on PB) We need Your Help)

I have started a thread on the Pink Bike about a new Mountain Bike game being made for the new gaming systems out there. All the users that have seen this new thread has really taken to it and really want this game to be made. And we have came up with a solution to get this started.

We need your help to get this on the front page, So that all the Users can see this and put in there two cents and help. Then from there to the gaming industry's. You could make the title what ever you like, but an idea could be. Want a MTB game? You can help... something like that. I'm sure your better at that then me since its your job.

Any way, we thought you would be the place to start with.

Here is the thread
https://www.pinkbike.com/forum/listcomments/?threadid=8796&pagenum=1

Thank You!

Your Pink Bike Users Smile
Steve Zimmermann

Sound good?

Edit - there we go

O+
Posted: Nov 17, 2007 at 18:39 Quote
it should be with EA, and simular to Skate. Also it should be like amped in the way that you can choose differant mountains and differant trails on each mountain. It would defantly need a balance meter for skinnies and for manuels/wheelies/stoppies. I think that since it will be a MTB game, that street and park riding should be left out, not that those are bad types of riding just to simular to a BMX game. thats all that i have to say about it. I am emailing EA.

Edit- by 'park' I mean like a skate park.

Posted: Nov 17, 2007 at 18:40 Quote
mtn-rider07 wrote:
it should be with EA, and simular to Skate. Also it should be like amped in the way that you can choose differant mountains and differant trails on each mountain. It would defantly need a balance meter for skinnies and for manuels/wheelies/stoppies. I think that since it will be a MTB game, that street and park riding should be left out, not that those are bad types of riding just to simular to a BMX game. thats all that i have to say about it. I am emailing EA.
But not dirt jumps! We need dirt jumps! I won't play it if it's just a remake of downhill domination! It's no fun with out dirt jumps.

O+
Posted: Nov 17, 2007 at 18:44 Quote
yes of course dirt jumps. I think it should have DJ's, Freeride, Downhill racing, and slopestyle. A game where you start a career and work your way to the top and have to win against real pro's.

Posted: Nov 17, 2007 at 18:45 Quote
thx for all the sigs. so far!

Posted: Nov 17, 2007 at 18:45 Quote
ive been reading this thread and im soo pumped for this..im sure theres plentyof mountian bikers that will show interest and support this game. there def. needs to be dirtjumps, unlockable pro freestylers and racers, make your own line/track?,customize bikes, special tricks seen nowadays...i know its askin alot but that would be amazing to playBeer

Posted: Nov 17, 2007 at 18:46 Quote
i remember rumors years back that EA sports was working on a mountain bike game for the gamecube but i guess they dropped it. it was supposed to have north shore skinnies and slopestyle. hopefully someone can bring it back to EA

Posted: Nov 17, 2007 at 18:50 Quote
We can do this but 1st we have to get this front page so that the whole community can get in on this and help... I know we cant do this on our own... But with all of us... there is a damn good chance Smile So 1st off contact the following

tyler@pinkbike.com radek@pinkbike.com kburkat@pinkbike.com

thank you.

Posted: Nov 17, 2007 at 18:50 Quote
if EA makes it and its as good as skate everyone will buy it even if it sucked i'd buy it if the graphics were good enough LOL

Posted: Nov 17, 2007 at 18:51 Quote
even if they do make it, it would be like a year or god knows when before it comes out..too long for meMadder still lets make it happen!

Posted: Nov 17, 2007 at 18:52 Quote
zimm14 wrote:
We can do this but 1st we have to get this front page so that the whole community can get in on this and help... I know we cant do this on our own... But with all of us... there is a damn good chance Smile So 1st off contact the following

tyler@pinkbike.com radek@pinkbike.com kburkat@pinkbike.com

thank you.
Don't worry about it, these guys are all over the forums, they will read this eventually. The sides, I don't they want a bunch of emails from us.

Posted: Nov 17, 2007 at 18:52 Quote
hendu wrote:
done thq has been emailed and petition signed in 1000000000000000000000000000% behind you as long as its for ps2 as well

dont bother asking for it too be on ps2...if they do decide to make a game it will take a long time and by then even 360,ps3 and wii will be older

O+
Posted: Nov 17, 2007 at 18:53 Quote
OK, i really doubt that EA will make it for the PS2. The feature that we are wanting are beyond what the PS2 can offer if we want graphics like Skate.

Posted: Nov 17, 2007 at 18:59 Quote
yeah anything but the old systems ps3 and xbox 360 are pretty much your best bet wii would be retarded, and i guess you could put it on computer

Posted: Nov 17, 2007 at 19:00 Quote
yea, by the time a mtb game comes out (if it does happen) PS3's will be like $200 already

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.013125
Mobile Version of Website