MTB game!

Posted: Nov 17, 2007 at 20:36 Quote
[Quote="dexmaster"]
m47h13u wrote:
ride24bikes wrote:

THQ isn't dying. WTF?
They just made wwe smackdown vs. raw like last week! and they're making a ufc fighting game soon.
And the proper engines are from mx vs. atv unleashed and they're making a new mx vs. atv but I forgot the name..lol

I hope you realize, WWE Smackdown VS Raw is a license, it's nothing original. The money they would need to invest into making this idea you guys have is a lot more than what they put in to create a wrestling game.

As for the engine you listed, sorry it doesn't cut it anymore, unless you want the game to look and play like just another Tony Hawk style extreme sports game. If I were to play a mountain bike game, I'd want the physics of the game to actually apply the -9.81 m/s^2 acceleration to the bike, so I don't get 700 feet of air.

Whatever he just said hahhaha but yah i dont want shitloads of air like that. i'd rather have speed kickers and keep close to the ground and be in first preson view and be able to tweak and whip out and shit i just want hte game to go fast and have an engine that doenst suck complete nuts like mx vs atv that had no physics[/QuotOh I would totally love it to be from EA, but if EA won't do it my second choice would be THQ, but EA kicks its ass. I'm just trying to defend THQ not say it's better.

Posted: Nov 17, 2007 at 20:38 Quote
Wow, I don't know what happened there^^ but I would rather have thye game from EA than Thq. That's the main point.

Posted: Nov 17, 2007 at 20:45 Quote
zimm14 wrote:
manikrider27 wrote:
does mitch chubey have an acount mabye hed be interested in it? or help out at least

I dont know him... is he well knowen on PinkBike or somthin?

mitch chubey has an account and ill send him the link

Posted: Nov 17, 2007 at 20:50 Quote
zimm14 wrote:
hendu wrote:
baziukj wrote:

dont bother asking for it too be on ps2...if they do decide to make a game it will take a long time and by then even 360,ps3 and wii will be older

lol i want it on ps2 i cant afford anything else i put all my money in to my bike lol

They are not gona make it 4 the PS2... they will need a hi end operating system and the PS2 wont b compatible Frown

But non the less u could ask 4 a Xbox 360 for Christmass or ur B-Day?

sadley we dont have that kind of money were not a rich family

Posted: Nov 17, 2007 at 20:54 Quote
We Need Exposure to kids to show mt bikers dont just ride up hills with tight pants
but can do crazy ass tricks too

Posted: Nov 17, 2007 at 20:56 Quote
wouldn't THQ post ads on T.V. making all the rich fattys want it?

hehe sometimes i make myself laugh!! LOLlol lol

Posted: Nov 17, 2007 at 20:58 Quote
You guys need to send this to MTBR, ridemonkey, and all the big websites out there if you want to get the petition signed alot...

Posted: Nov 17, 2007 at 21:00 Quote
oh come on now, they are people too, just more greedy then the most of us.:P has anyone gotten an e-mail from THQ or EA yet? dose anyone have the link to e-mail EA, if so ill send out one.

keep on shredding,

ashby

Posted: Nov 17, 2007 at 21:03 Quote
ya but if that gets all the rich fatty to go to a freeride park with there rich parents and buy a $2,000 DH bike and rich fatty jr comes down the hill crying
Then:
-the freeride park make $money$
-the bike companys make $money$
-the 2grand DH bike ends up on ebay for $500 That makes me Smile

Just look a motocross/freestyle cause of the Xgames

-Blam

Posted: Nov 17, 2007 at 21:12 Quote
balfa23 wrote:
You guys need to send this to MTBR, ridemonkey, and all the big websites out there if you want to get the petition signed alot...

If anyone has an account on there plz Branch off and spread the word there... Or spread the word there 2 here Smile

anyway im out Salute

Posted: Nov 17, 2007 at 23:25 Quote
im out for the night so keep on thinkin!!

beam me up scotty! lollol

Salute

Posted: Nov 18, 2007 at 2:08 Quote
there was a game for ps2 called downhill domination , they should make a sequel to it cos it was so awesome

Posted: Nov 18, 2007 at 6:28 Quote
davidmountaincycles wrote:
there was a game for ps2 called downhill domination , they should make a sequel to it cos it was so awesome

we all know that... but it was wayyy too unrealistic cuz of the punching and homing bottles and shit and not to mention the 500 feet drops where you can land flat without doing any harm and they need to have some more freeride, slopestyle and djs
and more variety of gameplay. but it still was a decent game

Posted: Nov 18, 2007 at 6:42 Quote
i have'nt got a ps2 or anything like that it was either a bike or a ps2 andi chose a bike soo maybe we could ask for it to come out on pc to that would be greatBeer

Posted: Nov 18, 2007 at 7:56 Quote
So are we going 2 continue this thread, cuz im in for it!

Did anyone receive and e-mail last night from anyone?

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.014860
Mobile Version of Website