Should i go from Hardtail to BMX?

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
Should i go from Hardtail to BMX?
Posted: Oct 3, 2009 at 11:57 Quote
perkz wrote:
quigers123 wrote:
after youv been riding bmx for a few days you wont notice the difference unless you dropping sets of 10 Facepalm ha and then you can start changing your style and learning more bmx orrientated stuff, i used to ride a 26 inch with sus now pure bmx

good choice? and are trick easier to learn?

yeah definately a good choice i was influenced by freinds though, definately much easier to learn tricks that suit the streets and the parks, but arent as stable in the air, talking 6ft

Posted: Oct 3, 2009 at 11:58 Quote
perkz wrote:

well i have 80psi in my dj2 so it dont mover when i turn or pedal so its all good

Exactly.

The only way to get good performance out of a front sus bike is to dial it in so it performs like a hard nose/tail.

Posted: Oct 3, 2009 at 12:08 Quote
random-dude wrote:
perkz wrote:

well i have 80psi in my dj2 so it dont mover when i turn or pedal so its all good

Exactly.

The only way to get good performance out of a front sus bike is to dial it in so it performs like a hard nose/tail.

lol yeah, i see your point.

i seriously like the wheels on your bmx btw

Posted: Oct 3, 2009 at 13:00 Quote
stop calling your bikes "pimped out"...none of them are.

but bmx is the correct option.

Posted: Oct 3, 2009 at 13:07 Quote
michael-scott wrote:

well when the only thing that is same from stock from the frame, aint that pimp out? lol

aww sweet thanks

Posted: Oct 3, 2009 at 13:09 Quote
My bike's pretty Mac'd out.

Posted: Oct 3, 2009 at 13:38 Quote
random-dude wrote:
My bike's pretty Mac'd out.

lol, im pretty sure about 40% of people on pinkbike are, most done way better than mine Frown lol

Posted: Oct 3, 2009 at 14:17 Quote
I used to ride a 24" then switched to a bmx. I much prefer the bmx and its much easier to learn tricks and things

Posted: Oct 3, 2009 at 15:45 Quote
i havnt read anythign but i changed form mtb to bmx this year. bougth myself a good used bmx and i love it! its way better!. i get on my ns now and i find its a big peice of shit lol. bmx will not let u down!

Posted: Oct 3, 2009 at 15:53 Quote
streetparkrider wrote:
i havnt read anythign but i changed form mtb to bmx this year. bougth myself a good used bmx and i love it! its way better!. i get on my ns now and i find its a big peice of shit lol. bmx will not let u down!

seriously? i really may convert Big Grin but doesnt your back, ankle and wrists hurt?

Posted: Oct 3, 2009 at 17:17 Quote
perkz wrote:
streetparkrider wrote:

seriously? i really may convert Big Grin but doesnt your back, ankle and wrists hurt?
back not at all..ankle not at all. wrist well maybe for first day or 2 ull just need to get used to riding since its rigid but now my wrists never hurt and i put 110 psi now so its hard like a brick... seriously bmx­­>mtb big time. bmx is like sex on wheels. its just more fun to ride. more smooth. u will progress better. u can start learning grinds! its so sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Drool Drool Drool Drool Salute Salute Salute Drool Drool Drool Beer Beer Beer Attention Attention Attention :Cool ::Cool :Big Grin Big Grin

Posted: Oct 3, 2009 at 17:23 Quote
michael-scott wrote:

photo

Posted: Oct 3, 2009 at 17:26 Quote
fastasfit wrote:
michael-scott wrote:

photo

we have to admit he's got some pretty sweet shocks though, i bet those bad boys get about 49 of a potential 100mm travel.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.009579
Mobile Version of Website