Should i go from Hardtail to BMX?

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
Should i go from Hardtail to BMX?
Posted: Oct 3, 2009 at 17:27 Quote
michael-scott wrote:
fastasfit wrote:
michael-scott wrote:
stop calling your bikes "pimped out"...none of them are.

but bmx is the correct option.

photo

we have to admit he's got some pretty sweet shocks though, i bet those bad boys get about 49 of a potential 100mm travel.
u guys are asses and yeah its pimped out i think i see a light on the handlebars i bet you dont got one of those .

Posted: Oct 3, 2009 at 17:30 Quote
streetparkrider wrote:
michael-scott wrote:
fastasfit wrote:

photo

we have to admit he's got some pretty sweet shocks though, i bet those bad boys get about 49 of a potential 100mm travel.
u guys are asses and yeah its pimped out i think i see a light on the handlebars i bet you dont got one of those .

the light is stylish, it goes with his guido'ish avartar nicely.

Posted: Oct 3, 2009 at 17:38 Quote
see i went opposite of you.i went from bmx to mtb. For me the deciding factor was the fact im 6 foot 3 and on a 21 inch bmx frame im just way to big. i feel like i have so much more control on a mtb and i dont look like and feel like a giant freak

Posted: Oct 3, 2009 at 17:40 Quote
bigairbryan wrote:
see i went opposite of you.i went from bmx to mtb. For me the deciding factor was the fact im 6 foot 3 and on a 21 inch bmx frame im just way to big. i feel like i have so much more control on a mtb and i dont look like and feel like a giant freak
loads of people ur height ride bmx and some taller. nobody is to big for a bmx. but yeah its personal preference

Posted: Oct 3, 2009 at 17:42 Quote
streetparkrider wrote:
bigairbryan wrote:
loads of people ur height ride bmx and some taller. nobody is to big for a bmx. but yeah its personal preference
yeah i relize that i just feel so much more in control in the air if you know what i mean.

Posted: Oct 3, 2009 at 17:43 Quote
and i love tuck no handers and they are basically impossible for me,

Posted: Oct 4, 2009 at 4:31 Quote
streetparkrider wrote:
perkz wrote:
streetparkrider wrote:
i havnt read anythign but i changed form mtb to bmx this year. bougth myself a good used bmx and i love it! its way better!. i get on my ns now and i find its a big peice of shit lol. bmx will not let u down!

seriously? i really may convert Big Grin but doesnt your back, ankle and wrists hurt?
back not at all..ankle not at all. wrist well maybe for first day or 2 ull just need to get used to riding since its rigid but now my wrists never hurt and i put 110 psi now so its hard like a brick... seriously bmx­­>mtb big time. bmx is like sex on wheels. its just more fun to ride. more smooth. u will progress better. u can start learning grinds! its so sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Drool Drool Drool Drool Salute Salute Salute Drool Drool Drool Beer Beer Beer Attention Attention Attention :Cool ::Cool :Big Grin Big Grin

yup sounds about right, for a first decent bmx Kink whip or a good second hand one?

Posted: Oct 4, 2009 at 4:33 Quote
streetparkrider wrote:
michael-scott wrote:
fastasfit wrote:

photo

that was ages ago, i now have
09 dj2
hussefelts bars and stem
09 truvativ stylos cranks
DMR and gusset single speed
better grips
DMR V12
new tyre
and no light :Cool :
yeah it used to be shit :L never trust a sr suntour

Posted: Oct 4, 2009 at 4:34 Quote
bigairbryan wrote:
streetparkrider wrote:
bigairbryan wrote:
yeah i relize that i just feel so much more in control in the air if you know what i mean.

haha sweet well i am only 5 foot 10" or something like that

Posted: Oct 4, 2009 at 4:35 Quote
perkz wrote:
streetparkrider wrote:
perkz wrote:

seriously? i really may convert Big Grin but doesnt your back, ankle and wrists hurt?
back not at all..ankle not at all. wrist well maybe for first day or 2 ull just need to get used to riding since its rigid but now my wrists never hurt and i put 110 psi now so its hard like a brick... seriously bmx­­>mtb big time. bmx is like sex on wheels. its just more fun to ride. more smooth. u will progress better. u can start learning grinds! its so sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Drool Drool Drool Drool Salute Salute Salute Drool Drool Drool Beer Beer Beer Attention Attention Attention :Cool ::Cool :Big Grin Big Grin

yup sounds about right, for a first decent bmx Kink whip or a good second hand one?
i would most definately get a second hand one. you can find one in top shape with way better specs then a stock bike that ull buy!

Posted: Oct 4, 2009 at 4:42 Quote
michael-scott wrote:
fastasfit wrote:
michael-scott wrote:
stop calling your bikes "pimped out"...none of them are.

but bmx is the correct option.

photo

nah they used to bottom out like a motherf*cker

Posted: Oct 4, 2009 at 4:43 Quote
streetparkrider wrote:
perkz wrote:
streetparkrider wrote:

yup sounds about right, for a first decent bmx Kink whip or a good second
hand one?
i would most definately get a second hand one. you can find one in top shape with way better specs then a stock bike that ull buy!

sweet! i seen that there was a wtp 4season for £230 in the buyandsell part looked good

Posted: Oct 4, 2009 at 4:44 Quote
nice well idk what that is in candian and dunno the spec list but sounds ok and yeah used is the way to go!!!!!!!!

Posted: Oct 4, 2009 at 4:45 Quote
michael-scott wrote:
streetparkrider wrote:
michael-scott wrote:

the light is stylish, it goes with his guido'ish avartar nicely.

ypu Big Grin and i aint a lower class italian thug btw (thanks wikipedia lol )

Posted: Oct 4, 2009 at 4:46 Quote
streetparkrider wrote:
nice well idk what that is in candian and dunno the spec list but sounds ok and yeah used is the way to go!!!!!!!!

ok thanks for the help mate,
lol i good uber ripped for the old pics of my stp on my profile its so much beeter now, but the computer wont let me upload pics Madder

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.014481
Mobile Version of Website