Should i go from Hardtail to BMX?

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
Should i go from Hardtail to BMX?
Posted: Oct 4, 2009 at 4:48 Quote
perkz wrote:
streetparkrider wrote:
nice well idk what that is in candian and dunno the spec list but sounds ok and yeah used is the way to go!!!!!!!!

ok thanks for the help mate,
lol i good uber ripped for the old pics of my stp on my profile its so much beeter now, but the computer wont let me upload pics Madder
w-e idc they all just hate on about just everything... ur bmx will be 100x better anyways.

Posted: Oct 4, 2009 at 4:55 Quote
streetparkrider wrote:
perkz wrote:
streetparkrider wrote:
nice well idk what that is in candian and dunno the spec list but sounds ok and yeah used is the way to go!!!!!!!!

lol i good uber ripped for the old pics of my stp on my profile its so much beeter now, but the computer wont let me upload pics Madder
w-e idc they all just hate on about just everything... ur bmx will be 100x better anyways.

lol i donno like i will onky be spenting like 300 on the bmx and my stp has cost me abotu 900

Posted: Oct 4, 2009 at 4:58 Quote
perkz wrote:
streetparkrider wrote:
perkz wrote:

lol i donno like i will onky be spenting like 300 on the bmx and my stp has cost me abotu 900
300 is like wat 500-600 candian? if u look around u can find somethign really decent.. itll be stronger then ur stp. and just more fun to ride.more smooth.probly lighter. sell ur stp if u have to...

Posted: Oct 4, 2009 at 5:05 Quote
streetparkrider wrote:
perkz wrote:
streetparkrider wrote:

300 is like wat 500-600 candian? if u look around u can find somethign really decent.. itll be stronger then ur stp. and just more fun to ride.more smooth.probly lighter. sell ur stp if u have to...

yeah i agree with you on all those statements, my stp is 31lbs i weighed it on some bathroom scales for a laugh lol
iaint it hard to hop a bmx? i think it harder to on bmx than mtb but i suppose you just get used to it.

i gotta admit my stp have broke sh*t load

Posted: Oct 4, 2009 at 5:09 Quote
1 more qeustion wide/ tall bars or short andsmall bars?

Posted: Sep 15, 2011 at 14:55 Quote
i just started to get into biking a couple years ago and i started with mtb but i got a bmx a while ago it wasn't really a nice one and neither was my mtb bike but my point is i liked riding the bmx way more and now thats what i like doing way more so ya id say bmx is better and the way to go

Posted: Sep 16, 2011 at 12:30 Quote
bmx m8 i no so many people who cant do trinks on a mtb but can do it on my bmx straight of !!!!!

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.012428
Mobile Version of Website