Laugh you lose group!

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Laugh you lose group!
Posted: May 17, 2010 at 10:05 Quote
Tribikefarce wrote:
this guy is unbelivable. he is either trolling or a victem of severe head trauma. look at his pics in the street and wessy albums. wow.
Blank Stare

Posted: May 17, 2010 at 10:10 Quote
<Deleted photo>
if that doesn't make you laugh, you have problems.

Posted: May 17, 2010 at 10:13 Quote
gibson243 wrote:

Goes to show you how little sense of humour some golfers have.

Funny sh*t!

Posted: May 17, 2010 at 10:21 Quote
ahaha yee seen that before, makes me laugh every time.

Posted: May 17, 2010 at 10:30 Quote
Tribikefarce wrote:
<Deleted photo>
if that doesn't make you laugh, you have problems.

Then I guess I have problems, because I am unaware of the humour there. Can you explain it to us problem folk. Big Grin

Posted: May 17, 2010 at 10:37 Quote
some twelve year old is being a "hardass rebel" on the internet by posing with his "hardass" bike. only, it still has a front brake. and chainguard. and reflector mounts. and he looks somewhat like a girl. also, every pic of him riding was posed and faked. the kid is a joke. and he can't even come close to spelling aleination. here is a direct quote from his page. "a eoline nation black shep." all this adds up to a very amusing profile.

Posted: May 17, 2010 at 10:41 Quote
betterL8thannever wrote:

Then I guess I have problems, because I am unaware of the humour there. Can you explain it to us problem folk. Big Grin
He looks like a total d0ouche
if you think he looks cool then you are a total douche.

Posted: May 17, 2010 at 11:37 Quote
Tribikefarce wrote:
some twelve year old is being a "hardass rebel" on the internet by posing with his "hardass" bike. only, it still has a front brake. and chainguard. and reflector mounts. and he looks somewhat like a girl. also, every pic of him riding was posed and faked. the kid is a joke. and he can't even come close to spelling aleination. here is a direct quote from his page. "a eoline nation black shep." all this adds up to a very amusing profile.

Dear God, not a front brake! Cripes, what a douche! That's frikkin' horrible! He's better not have a kickstand on there too, or I will personally kick his @ss Big Grin

Yeah, it really irritates me when someone can't spell alienation correctly. Smile

Posted: May 17, 2010 at 12:02 Quote
betterL8thannever wrote:

Dear God, not a front brake! Cripes, what a douche! That's frikkin' horrible! He's better not have a kickstand on there too, or I will personally kick his @ss Big Grin

Yeah, it really irritates me when someone can't spell alienation correctly. Smile

seriously how do you not see hes a total douche?!?!Dead Horse

Posted: May 17, 2010 at 12:28 Quote
betterL8thannever wrote:

gah! I got myself! but you seem to understand what I'm saying. Rolleyes

Posted: May 17, 2010 at 12:30 Quote
nofootcanman wrote:
betterL8thannever wrote:

seriously how do you not see hes a total douche?!?!Dead Horse

Why would I care? All I am seeing is some kid posing with his bike. If he is a douche, so be it - life will not treat him kindly. It's a Karma thing.

Anyways, apologies to all for my role in sidetracking this thread. Please, everyone, bring forward more entertainment. Please make us lol

Posted: May 17, 2010 at 12:32 Quote
well, not to argue (actually I'm explaining my perspective, not enciting more angst here lol) that is exactly what makes it funny. kids who act douchy and don't know it are funny. anyway. subject.

Posted: May 17, 2010 at 12:37 Quote
Tribikefarce wrote:
well, not to argue (actually I'm explaining my perspective, not enciting more angst here lol) that is exactly what makes it funny. kids who act douchy and don't know it are funny. anyway. subject.
+1

Posted: May 17, 2010 at 12:58 Quote
Tribikefarce wrote:

Now that's funny! Dirty, dirty bear. Big Grin

Posted: May 17, 2010 at 12:59 Quote

Only us brits might understand this onem unless you know how scousers talk

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.013420
Mobile Version of Website